[CANCELED] CyanogenMod 9 | BETA 014 | TripNRaVeR | UNOFFICIAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

Had a quick look at Trips new ROM. I think CM9 is the best at the moment, using 008 beta and it is going fine, battery good, no excessive heat. Come back to Modaco Trip..

In the mean time he is posting his new work on Rootzwiki.com and he tweeted that he will post beta 009 sometime this morning. Also according to tweets between him and Paul it appears they are trying to sort out this mess, and he is considering coming back to Modaco because of the popularity of the forums and the site in general.

Had a quick look at Trips new ROM. I think CM9 is the best at the moment, using 008 beta and it is going fine, battery good, no excessive heat. Come back to Modaco Trip..

Guest Reaper226

Help!

I was changing the settings of the launcher but nothing changed so I rebooted my phone and it got stuck in a bootloop and won't get past the HTC white screen,

I have tried everything I could think of and nothing works!

ADB can't find the device!

What can I do?!

Edited by Reaper226

Help!

I was changing the settings of the launcher but nothing changed so I rebooted my phone and it got stuck in a bootloop and won't get past the HTC white screen,

I have tried everything I could think of and nothing works!

ADB can't find the device!

What can I do?!

Pull out battery and remove the sd card - restart phone and you should have the recovery screen put sim card back in - reflash as normal. Works for me.

In a rush this morning and put sim card instead of sd card. see that some one has put down correct way. hope your phone is going well.

Edited by markgs

Guest Reaper226

Pull out battery and remove the sim card - restart phone and you should have the recovery screen put sim card back in - reflash as normal. Works for me.

Tried that, I can't go into recovery. I can boot into bootloader but when I choose recovery it reboots and get's stuck in a loop again..

Edited by Reaper226

Guest cubskru

Tried that, I can't go into recovery. I can boot into bootloader but when I choose recovery it reboots and get's stuck in a loop again..

Same thing happened to me. Didi u take out the microsd before booting into the boot loader. If you take out the sd there shouldnt be the pmg file thats causing the bootloop. Once you boot into the bootloader(without the microsd) it should check for an update(which it shouldnt find) and then allow you to boot into recovery. Once in recovery take of the back cover and put the microsd back in. Then restore one of your back ups.

Take the battery out and remove sd card, put battery back in and switch on, should go into recovery, before you do anything else while in that screen carefully put sd card back in without touching buttons, then select install zip from sdcard, re flash rom or select backup and restore if you have done a backup.

Edited by markgs

Guest Reaper226

Take the battery out and remove sd card, put battery back in and switch on, should go into recovery, before you do anything else while in that screen carefully put sd card back in without touching buttons, then select install zip from sdcard, re flash rom or select backup and restore if you have done a backup.

No you guys misunderstood me. I didn't have the mSD in when i booted into the bootloader. I meant that when I choose recovery and hit power the device turns off in order to boot into recovery but instead it just gets stuck in a another white screen-HTC logo bootloop..

No you guys misunderstood me. I didn't have the mSD in when i booted into the bootloader. I meant that when I choose recovery and hit power the device turns off in order to boot into recovery but instead it just gets stuck in a another white screen-HTC logo bootloop..

Another thing that I do is to flash a fresh version of clockworkmod recovery after installing new roms and it will ask for permissions etc. I have found this to work for some reason? and some times I have had too via the rom manager ( repeat- Reboot into recovery 2 or 3 times with CM9 BETAS ) to get into it. I am no expert but after doing these things, I have never had any problems, so far with bootloops etc.

Trying beta CM beta 010 going well so far,no bootloops etc

Edited by markgs

You might want to try re-flashing the firmware either trips see the thread for instructions you must have superCID download it here or get the latest 3.24 from xda. Dont forget to put the PG58IMG.zip in the root of your sd card. You might also want to try re-flashing CWM recovery from the bootloader using adb command fastboot flash recovery recovery.img you can download it from http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager but I attached recovery 5.0.2.0 for the pyramidrecovery.img (Sensation only) here are more detailed instructions if you need them.

Edited by mo976

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest vkyolv

Try this : My link it's ok for me ;)

Worked for me too.

I gave into my need for CM9 and decided i could live without my bluetooth handsfree on my phone for now.

Great work TripNRaVeR!!!