[Theme] Holo Dark v4 BETA 1 for Swedish Snow RLS5

Guest Axuf

Guest mbochynski

Wow! Great work. But i've got one issue. When there is some app downloading from market in notification list the name of app is coloured black therefore you cannot see this name. Is it my problem or it is problem of theme?

Guest Telltale

Wow! Great work. But i've got one issue. When there is some app downloading from market in notification list the name of app is coloured black therefore you cannot see this name. Is it my problem or it is problem of theme?

It's the theme, I have the same problem but I just live with it.

Guest B9Anders

It's done, bute it's an add-on. :)

Awesome. Thanks. :)

If I should feel like playing around with the no-battery mod or go back to vanilla holo, what would be the best way to do so?

Awesome. Thanks. :)

If I should feel like playing around with the no-battery mod or go back to vanilla holo, what would be the best way to do so?

Should you reflash the theme, or the other add-on, simply.

Edited by Axuf

Guest H.3.X

Great theme Axuf, thank you so much. I've found two small bugs here, when i press a button (like reboot, etc) the blue glow is out of square a little, and in Aplications, buttons like Clear Data, Unninstall, etc are missing, they only appear if i press the screen. If possible to fix it, this theme will be more great! I"ve tested both Holos, V2 and V3, both have this little problem here.

Edited by H.3.X

Great theme Axuf, thank you so much. I've found two small bugs here, when i press a button (like reboot, etc) the blue glow is out of square a little, and in Aplications, buttons like Clear Data, Unninstall, etc are missing, they only appear if i press the screen. If possible to fix it, this theme will be more great! I"ve tested both Holos, V2 and V3, both have this little problem here.

Okay, I'm working on an update to correct this problems. :)

Edited by Axuf

Guest Chocolate Columbo

Hmm... think you'll lose all of the new ROM settings using the theme with RLS5. Best to wait for an update... not sure what else won't work though.

Edited by Chocolate Columbo

please) make an update for Swedish Snow RLS5, i like your theme ^^

Yes, I'll do one, but it will take a long time because I make big improvements