[Theme] Holo Dark v4 BETA 1 for Swedish Snow RLS5

Guest Axuf

Guest Chocolate Columbo

I think this (Was?) the only theme for RLS5 as it was, I didn't even get time to test it and report back... and with such a quick jump to RLS6, it's doubtful to see any themes at all for that anytime soon. :unsure:

Guest eirlysbill1

I think this (Was?) the only theme for RLS5 as it was, I didn't even get time to test it and report back... and with such a quick jump to RLS6, it's doubtful to see any themes at all for that anytime soon. :unsure:

There is one, I loaded it yesterday. It's the one that sami 22 has done for lots of roms. The thing is that it's not very clear that it is for RLS6, but it is. One of the latest posts in that thread, says its been updated, and when go to the first post and then to the bottom of the list, the link simply says: Swedish Snow.

But, when you actually download the file it has RLS6 in the title. It must be ok as I'm using it for about 24 hours and no probs.

All the best, Bill

Guest Martenz-89

I found one serious error in this theme! When you install on the SS RLS6, most items will disappear from the ROM settings (menu / settings / ROM settings).

Probably would have wanted to do update this theme for the SS RLS6.

Anyway, for me it's probably the best theme for ZTE Blade / OSF.

Good work! B)

Edited by Martenz-89

• 1 month later...
Guest gunapriyan

Friends, is there any update for this THEME. Especially for ROM Settings. I shall be happy if you give the link.

Edited by gunapriyan

Guest eirlysbill1

Friends, is there any update for this THEME. Especially for ROM Settings. I shall be happy if you give the link.

Hi Guna,

I think this theme has gone dead. I think the creator stopped giving it updates. I don't know if you will like it, but I was using mon3em's theme (colouring our blade). I really liked it. Unfortuanatly, my Blade has a broken USB port and I can't recharge it. So I bought a Huawei G300, and I'll be over on that Modaco forum now.

All the best,

Bill

Edit:

Guna, here is the theme I was using for SS RLS7: http://android.modaco.com/topic/346163-theme-coloring-our-blade/

Edited by eirlysbill1

Guest gunapriyan

Sir,

Now i am using HOLO Dark....because it gives something related ICS....

ICS will take more time for stable..

Until then, What is the STABLE ICS THEME for our blade?

Regards,

Guna

Guest eirlysbill1

Sir,

Now i am using HOLO Dark....because it gives something related ICS....

ICS will take more time for stable..

Until then, What is the STABLE ICS THEME for our blade?

Regards,

Guna

I see. You want something to make the phone look more like ICS. You can try the one from sami22, if you want. When you click the link on his first post, it takes you to an adfly site. I'm not sure but it seems like he is not happy with modaco? So, it's up to you.

Cheers, Bill

Guest jonmac73

Sami's ICS theme thread first page links went wrong a week or so ago - not displaying properly. The adfly links are just mirrors to his dropbox. Where I d/l from last week and were fine. Just my experience I know but nothing sinister.

Guest Axuf

Hello, there are more updates because, for those who love ICS, the Roms ICS are now fairly stable. It's as if I were to make now a theme Gingerbread for the Swedish Pring (Rom Froyo)!

Edited by Axuf

• 11 months later...