pls help gt540 2.3.7 oxygen

Guest hrcko1102

Guest hrcko1102

guys help me...when i hit power button phone started nad he show me logo lg,and logo oxygen,after 20 secundes of logo oxgen he si going to crash(black screen) i see light on buttons but not see menu...and i cant make hard reset,buttons volume up+power+searc or camera not working,this buttons bring me in to a fastboot i dont wanna fastboot i wanna hard reset of the phone pls help me...and sorry about langue im from croatia and my english not good...so pls help me

Guest MJUNAID

guys help me...when i hit power button phone started nad he show me logo lg,and logo oxygen,after 20 secundes of logo oxgen he si going to crash(black screen) i see light on buttons but not see menu...and i cant make hard reset,buttons volume up+power+searc or camera not working,this buttons bring me in to a fastboot i dont wanna fastboot i wanna hard reset of the phone pls help me...and sorry about langue im from croatia and my english not good...so pls help me

go into fast boot mode and install all the software that you need to upgrade your phone to 2.3.7 gingerbread ....... then see what happens

• 2 weeks later...

This problem is due to launcher did not work properly or due to launcher crash. To solve this problem you need to re-install the launcher or press the Home button (i.e. middle button) and see whether the launcher opens it up again.

If not, try to install some other launcher app by using adb.exe and push to the system/app folder and restart the phone now this time it may show up the launcher. Plz try it.