ezPDF reader on vegacomb

Guest worto03

Guest worto03

Hi,

Has anyone got this working? I get various errors with almost all of my pdf files stored on either the internal memory or on a usb stick but they open fine with adobe reader (it's just not as good an app)

The errors I get all point towards damaged or invalid pdf files but I know they are OK as they open OK on the pc and haven't been corrupt during transfer because they open OK with the adobe app?

edit - some files just won't open while other open but appear too currupt to read, others seem to make the whole app force close :(

Any ideas?

Cheers,

worto.

Edited by worto03

Guest worto03

considered using the foxit pdf viewer instead ?

Thanks - I've had a look - it doesn't look as good as ezpdf but I may give it a try if I can't get this working, at the moment I'm just trying to find out if others have it working, if it works OK for everyone else I can try a ROM reflash.

Cheers.

Guest sjrixon

Use it.. Love it..

Currently on Corvus5 at the moment.. But used under HoneyIce too..

You may have an issue with the way you are coping then over.. Try a dropbox account?

Guest worto03

Thanks for the replies.

Tried using usb, smb and dropbox to copy them over - I've managed to replicate the problem on my OSF phone now too - I'm happy that the files on the device are fine.

It works fine when I just import 1 folder into the 'My docs' section but when I import all of my folders which contain pdf files

Dir structure like this

/Documents/aaaaa/aaaaa.pdf

/Documents/aaaaa/bbbbb.pdf

/Documents/bbbbb/ccccc.pdf

etc etc

If I import the aaaaa dir then it all works fine but if I import all of the Documents dir which contains 26 sub directories each with 1 or 2 pdf's in then I get problems with almost every file I open - I'm not sure I explained that very well but do any of you have a similar setup or is there a better way to do it? Well not so much import I guess they are just like shortcuts.

Strangely it seems to work fine if I just put one directory at a time into the 'my docs' section.

Edited by worto03