Internal Storage

Guest bleebloop

Guest bleebloop

I've just noticed that under Applications > Manage applications, I have 137MB in use, and 26MB remaining. That's only 163MB, and I thought the OSF II was supposed to have 512MB? Anyone know what's up or how I can fix it?

Guest Amphoras

There is 512MB there, but not all of it is available to use. There are a lot of different partitions on the internal memory, and when you add them all together it makes 512MB. You can change the sizes of some of them to get more space for data by TPT either using these manually or through this app.

Guest bleebloop

There is 512MB there, but not all of it is available to use. There are a lot of different partitions on the internal memory, and when you add them all together it makes 512MB. You can change the sizes of some of them to get more space for data by TPT either using these manually or through this app.

Ah right, thanks for the info. Unfortuantely I'm not sure if I can do either of these. The app won't work for me because despite any method I can find saying my phone is rooted, nothing that requires root access works. Blade Buddy even comes up with the error "IO Exception: not root?". I'm not sure if I can fix this because my drivers are all badword (edit: apparently there's a word filter... Sorry, filthy mouth) up and I can't find any way to fix them.

The other method I'm not so sure about - considering there seem to be quite a few problems with my phone, I'm not sure I want to risk it...

Edited by bleebloop

Guest Amphoras

Ah right, thanks for the info. Unfortuantely I'm not sure if I can do either of these. The app won't work for me because despite any method I can find saying my phone is rooted, nothing that requires root access works. Blade Buddy even comes up with the error "IO Exception: not root?". I'm not sure if I can fix this because my drivers are all badword (edit: apparently there's a word filter... Sorry, filthy mouth) up and I can't find any way to fix them.

The other method I'm not so sure about - considering there seem to be quite a few problems with my phone, I'm not sure I want to risk it...

The app doesn't need root to work, but if you're having other problems maybe its best to leave it.