CyanogenMod Thread Locked?

Guest Dai323

Anybody know why the thread got locked? Nobody was arguing, and I didnt see anything on Trips Twitter about it? Any ideas?

Also, to those using Sebastians 1.7OC kernel, which one exactly are you using? He has 2:

1.728_GHz_overclocked_and_undervolted_kernel_3.0.16-g9788208_by_SebastianFM

and

1.728_GHz_overclocked_kernel_3.0.16-g9788208_by_SebastianFM

These are both under Android 4.0.3 Sense 3.6 (3.24.401.1) firmware.

Thanks!

Guest petar.bgd

Anybody know why the thread got locked? Nobody was arguing, and I didnt see anything on Trips Twitter about it? Any ideas?

Also, to those using Sebastians 1.7OC kernel, which one exactly are you using? He has 2:

and

Thanks!

Take a look at posts at CM9 thread. I wouldn't be surprised that Trip is pissed of and closed the thread. Idiots....

Edited by petar.bgd

Guest DDeveryday

I'm thinking that thread is just being spammed by off topics.

Not all phones can handle 1.7 ghz. One is under volt and is not. Why don't you test it and give us some feedback. Thanks and good luck.

Guest solracarevir

and

Thanks!

1.728_GHz_overclocked_and_undervolted_kernel_3.0.16-g9788208_by_SebastianFM was giving me random reboots constantly, I had to flash this one "1.512 GHz OC/UV kernel 3.0.16-g5e58c5e v1.01 for HTC Sensation" with Set setcpu:

Min: 384000

Max:1512000

Scaling: Powersave

Set on Boot

Try it and let me know

Guest DDeveryday

1.728_GHz_overclocked_and_undervolted_kernel_3.0.16-g9788208_by_SebastianFM was giving me random reboots constantly, I had to flash this one "1.512 GHz OC/UV kernel 3.0.16-g5e58c5e v1.01 for HTC Sensation" with Set setcpu:

Set on Boot

Try it and let me know

Doesn't it lag when you set it to powersave?

Guest petar.bgd

Set on Boot

Try it and let me know

Set CPU doesn't work correctly on dual core processors. I think that is not possible to set any values and governors with OC software, since Sebastian HEX edit values of stock kernel.

Take a look at post #744 at CM9 thread. I wouldn't be surprised that Trip is pissed of and closed the thread. Idiots....

It just a joke, no need to close the thread, plenty of people rely on it for info

Guest petar.bgd

It just a joke, no need to close the thread, plenty of people rely on it for info

There are 3 posts like that in two pages. Someone having fun spamming the thread, and since is not the first time....... Where are u Arz Bhatia now ? Clean the f.....g thread and remove that posts

Guest solracarevir

Set CPU doesn't work correctly on dual core processors. I think that is not possible to set any values and governors with OC software, since Sebastian HEX edit values of stock kernel.

It seems to be working for me. If I change the governor on Setcpu the benchmark numbers change, same for the cup max and min speed.

Do you recomend any other cpu tool? I tried antutu's but didn't worked for me

Guest Mulletcutter

Take a look at post #744 at CM9 thread. I wouldn't be surprised that Trip is pissed of and closed the thread. Idiots....

Ya did you know I was spamming? Stupid badword. My screen stayed on during calls, sorry for saying so. Gfy

Guest petar.bgd

Ya did you know I was spamming? Stupid badword. My screen stayed on during calls, sorry for saying so. Gfy

Hahahahaha, SORRY MAN, somebody finally CLEAN the thread and your post is now 744.... Sorry again, i will edit my post to avoid any confusion further. Also I report that idiots pointing that 744 post and it worked.;)

Guest petar.bgd

It seems to be working for me. If I change the governor on Setcpu the benchmark numbers change, same for the cup max and min speed.

Do you recomend any other cpu tool? I tried antutu's but didn't worked for me

Until kernel developers get source think that there is no help with OC tools. Many users report that using System tuner caused system crash on Sebastian kernel ... So my best bet it to leave it stock or use 1.5 OC without OC tools.

Guest Mulletcutter

Hahahahaha, SORRY MAN, somebody finally CLEAN the thread and your post is now 744.... Sorry again, i will edit my post to avoid any confusion further. Also I report that idiots pointing that 744 post and it worked.;)

haha damn thread cleaners. I was wondering what I said wrong?

Guest K1UTCh809

i was wondering the samething why it go lock i was helpin out 2 buddies right there and it cant be cuz of that cuz if its then this is not a family look out for each other then to help people\

and yes 1.7GHZ its working for me and with set cpu any one want a image of it no random reboots nada acting nice fresh n fast

Edited by K1UTCh809

i was wondering the samething why it go lock i was helpin out 2 buddies right there and it cant be cuz of that cuz if its then this is not a family look out for each other then to help people

and yes 1.7GHZ its working for me and with set cpu any one want a image of it no random reboots nada acting nice fresh n fast

The undervolt kernel or the other one?

Guest K1UTCh809

The undervolt kernel or the other one?

thats the one my phone is working with wit no major problem nuttin its acting normal its been for the passed 5 dayz normal to me

post-952633-0-05118300-1328909347_thumb.

post-952633-0-22535600-1328909354_thumb.

Edited by K1UTCh809

thats the one my phone is working with wit no major problem nuttin its acting normal its been for the passed 5 dayz normal to me

Awesome. Thanks bro. Do you force the other CPU online or no?

Guest K1UTCh809

Awesome. Thanks bro. Do you force the other CPU online or no?

i dont think so beacuse its running like normal and on top of that i dont feel no heat and nutting battery is cooled

I've always wondered why we can't force the second core? Even when overclocked we are only using the phone to half of its potential if we can only use 1 of the 2 cores. Is it due to kernels not yet being compatible for more than 1 core on ICS?

Battery after 35 hours 34%. Pleased with results from that combination. Going back to Trips standard B005 to try something else and keep close to the original release.

Guest petar.bgd

I've always wondered why we can't force the second core? Even when overclocked we are only using the phone to half of its potential if we can only use 1 of the 2 cores. Is it due to kernels not yet being compatible for more than 1 core on ICS?

Because ICS native support for multiple cores. When it's needed ICS bring up second core, and 3.0 kernels are completely compatible with ICS. If you run ,let say Antutu, bench score will be more than 2 times better then single core processor on 1.2 MHz. Do you think that Sensation can make that with only one core up? Don't think so

Guest Mulletcutter

Get system tuner pro, then u can force CPU online