[ROM][beta]CyanogenMod 9

Guest Lens_flare

Guest ltpitt

ok will be my first priority.

-___-

according your logics you could also buy a Nokla for mobile data, wifi and much more.. then a handycam for camera, then mp3 player for mp3 etc.. but why you need a smartphone then? :D

According to my logic I'd prefer to have an harem and a couple million dollars but you can't always get what you want :)

Sent from my Liquid MT using Tapatalk

Guest Lens_flare
9000 variabled problems??? What?!?! XD

9000-variabled problem is a prolem that has over 9000 variables in huge equation to solve, that's my life for now :D

Guest TheWhiteWolf

Mmmhh,don't know if this is an help for Lens,but today i have read in another place a solution for the MTP protocol.

The article i have read is all in Italian language and for this,i don't link in this place and is a solution for the Galaxy Nexus (i know isn't the Liquid metal but i think is a possible way for the device mount).

This article wrote about a XDA project called: Alt Mounter.

Lens do you know that or,if you want,i give you a link in PM?

Guest Lens_flare

MTP should be enabled in kernel and there are no more ways. galaxy nexus as you know already running ics so they could do what they want coz it's already enabled..

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest Skynet94

Lens i saw your post on twitter.. torch works but camera is down... We will se the next beta probably with a fix camera o mobile data??! ;)

Guest guido89

Again...stop asking, u can read the previous posts for this answer!next beta will be out when it will be ready with all the 3 things described in lens signature.

Guest Lens_flare

not three but one of the three, it would be more polite :P

yes torch fixed, strange camera :D

still can't construct preview(that cause fail on camera load) , but torch is somewhat forgot that camera fail fails it too :D

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest MackTheHunter

Hello there! I just bought this lovely phone. I'm running off your CM7.2 at the moment (a bit annoyed by a bad framerate everywhere... bizarre) and I'm really excited about this ROM. As soon as the camera works I'll install :)

also, did anyone else notice the strange graphical glitches when opening a menu (for example - opening the overclock menu for CM9, trying to choose a frequency makes it go funny o-O)

Another edit: The graphical glitches are actually in the messaging app too... they're kinda everywhere... oh god. :(

Also! One more thing, on the lock screen, below the lock where it normally is supposed to say "Bell" (as in Bell Canada), it says a bunch of numbers... O_O (to be exact, it says "302610")

Edited by MackTheHunter

Guest MackTheHunter

Well... for now, is there any reason why the FPS on the ui of the cm7 rom is not smooth? it feels like its running at around 20 fps all the time (fully oc'd too..)

Guest MackTheHunter

So it's just CM7, or is it Gingerbread? because the modified stock roms (for example the T&I metal rom) are much smoother

Guest guido89

I m sorry if i have been unpolite but is quite annoying reciving notify expecting for eta and find out that is only the same question over and over again...

Guest Lens_flare

Shaitan,eh? they are already use camera and complaining about that :D

It is like somebody claimed Qualcomm for adreno drivers for ics when all htc devices (ours too :P) already had them :D

Our camera seems like hardly depends on overlay constructing.. but I couldn't find anything about it..