[ROM][beta]CyanogenMod 9

Guest Lens_flare

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fabiorino

I'm so sorry... But welcome back! Where is techno? Mabye the pasto and his team could help you.

Edited by fabiorino

Guest Mtman1

Well done lens, hope the exams went well (if you've finished them). Does this mean that you will stop developing for the metal or just stop for cm9?

Guest Mtman1

What happens when you flash gapps? I tried to flash them but they didn't show up when I booted the ROM :(

Edited by Mtman1

Guest th3punisher87

seems that the Rom have problems with GAPPS I tried to flash different versions of GAPPS for ics but no trace of the market and crashes gmail

Guest Mtman1

seems that the Rom have problems with GAPPS I tried to flash different versions of GAPPS for ics but no trace of the market and crashes gmail

Same with me :(

Guest Lens_flare

about gapps, you should flash them right after rom,NOT boot, realise that you don't have them and go to install :D

about whole development, will consult anybody who willing to continue, and will continue miuiv4 porting with stable base, coz that rom coud live without all those features and updates every friday.

Guest chemicalbuz

about gapps, you should flash them right after rom,NOT boot, realise that you don't have them and go to install :D

about whole development, will consult anybody who willing to continue, and will continue miuiv4 porting with stable base, coz that rom coud live without all those features and updates every friday.

you are simple the best lens

Guest scotth324

Lens if you are stopping work on CM9 and ICS would you be able to make a perfect CM7? Mainly the only bad things are the in call Bluetooth doesn't work and speakerphone doesn't work. Also the Royal Bank of Canada app doesn't work correctly as it shows weird characters and won't sign in but that is minor. Full working CM7 would be great.

Guest djpustak

Could anyone give me link for working gapps? I tried few (flashed them right after flashed ROM) and none of them worked. Thanks in advance.

Guest ltpitt

Sorry to hear sad news about cm9 :(

I hope that someone from official team Will lend a band.

Please guys sign the petition!

Edited by ltpitt

Guest ltpitt

Hi lens...

Today it was my rom testing day (I'm writing from latest working miui: great) and I've also tried cm9...

Simply outstanding.

Really a good job: I wish I could help you to finish but it's simply beyond me.

Thank you anyway for all you did :)

Guest MadMousse

Flashed Gapps right after rom (phone fully wiped before rom flash), before first booting, and gapps not showing and Gmail crashing. I tried flashing Gapps after first boot, same problem.