[ROM][beta]CyanogenMod 9

Guest Lens_flare

Guest violetina

hi

i'm trying to build the source , but i have an issue with missing get_sensors_calib sad.gif

make: *** No rule to make target `vendor/acer/a4/proprietary/get_sensors_calib', needed by `out/target/product/a4/system/bin/get_sensors_calib'.  Stop.

# make -j4

============================================

PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL

PLATFORM_VERSION=4.0.4

TARGET_PRODUCT=cm_a4

TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=userdebug

TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release

TARGET_BUILD_APPS=

TARGET_ARCH=arm

TARGET_ARCH_VARIANT=armv7-a-neon

HOST_ARCH=x86

HOST_OS=linux

HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release

BUILD_ID=IMM76D

Guest davidevinavil

hi

i'm trying to build the source , but i have an issue with missing get_sensors_calib sad.gif

make: *** No rule to make target `vendor/acer/a4/proprietary/get_sensors_calib', needed by `out/target/product/a4/system/bin/get_sensors_calib'.  Stop.

# make -j4

PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL

PLATFORM_VERSION=4.0.4

TARGET_PRODUCT=cm_a4

TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=userdebug

TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release

TARGET_BUILD_APPS=

TARGET_ARCH=arm

TARGET_ARCH_VARIANT=armv7-a-neon

HOST_ARCH=x86

HOST_OS=linux

HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release

BUILD_ID=IMM76D

pic it from a 4.000.13 system dump

Guest Lens_flare
mmm where i find one or how do i make one?

Have you read README? It stands that you should have a rom based on 4.000.13, then plug in Mt to pc and run extract-files.sh, to make that work there should be adb which should be setup correctly.

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest davidevinavil

hmm where i find one or how do i make one?

srry quite new to this :x

Look at error message.. system/bin is destination folder that is the same in acer original rom.. have you extract file from acer rom or what? I think you haven't extract file from original rom ;)

Have you read readme file in cm9 github!

Edited by davidevinavil

Guest violetina

ahh srry missed that running cm7 atm , so i need to flash cm9 first then do the sh /blah/extrac tetc ty biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by violetina

Guest davidevinavil

ahh srry missed that running cm7 atm , so i need to flash cm9 first then do the sh /blah/extrac tetc ty biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

no you need to flash official 4.000.13 acer rom or wait some minutes and I send you that file

Guest davidevinavil

Mmm also me encountered this problem Lens ;)

So first you have to check if get_sensor_calib is present in ...vendor/acer/4/proprietary folder

If yes pic it and put into ...out/target/product/a4/system/bin folder

If no pic it from cm7.zip

Guest violetina

Mmm also me encountered this problem Lens ;)

So first you have to check if get_sensor_calib is present in ...vendor/acer/4/proprietary folder

If yes pic it and put into ...out/target/product/a4/system/bin folder

If no pic it from cm7.zip

hmm :( cant find such file in the zip

can you mail/share me it ?

Guest Lens_flare
Mmm also me encountered this problem Lens

dude, yuor personal bugtracker is on gtalk :P

I'm not excluding the fact that there are bugs on mine build system, but they should be eliminated by user requests, so send all the bugs you encountered with mine tree, I'll fix them asap..

Guest violetina

hey ty for that file , tho i did find it anyway :o , guess i was low on caffeine or so ;) i started to build again and so far everything is going fine rolleyes.gif

Guest violetina

so it did build and flash fine :D

tho i kind of hoped on working SIM , as i did not see it in the todo list in lens his signature, but all networks i see (numbers) say 'your sim not allows a connection to this network' :(

guess i'll have to wait a while ;) keep up the good work you guys cool.gif

Guest violetina

tho i kind of hoped on working SIM , as i did not see it in the todo list in lens his signature, but all networks i see (numbers) say 'your sim not allows a connection to this network' :(

i now read :

Subtasks done: graphics now without glitches, no metallic voice, SIM fixed, Torch works (but only 2 seconds :D)

maybe it not in the git tree yet?

Guest Lens_flare
tho i kind of hoped on working SIM , as i did not see it in the todo list in lens his signature, but all networks i see (numbers) say 'your sim not allows a connection to this network'

maybe you are using USIM..

Guest violetina

maybe you are using USIM..

not sure what usim is ;) i'm in belgium using the BASE network, looked it up and i fear you might be right, will that ever be supported ?

Guest LoveForEver1325

not sure what usim is ;) i'm in belgium using the BASE network, looked it up and i fear you might be right, will that ever be supported ?

Everything is always working in belgium because we use tools from the old years :P

Guest Lens_flare

for me sim works, we are also using old as hell hardware for netlink..

maybe I should add some patches.. but anyway should work on current source.. let's try:

find on living system' build.prop line about LGEQualcommRIL and add to the near end of it "UICC", so you got LGEQualcommUICCRIL, reboot and see what happens.

Guest harylauw

can i have your build?

Guest violetina

for me sim works, we are also using old as hell hardware for netlink..

maybe I should add some patches.. but anyway should work on current source.. let's try:

find on living system' build.prop line about LGEQualcommRIL and add to the near end of it "UICC", so you got LGEQualcommUICCRIL, reboot and see what happens.

i will but after some days , grandma in hospital so i need working phone for few days :|

Guest violetina

btw other Q , maybe bit OT here ,

i wonder is there a way to make the meta-inf dir and files instead of replacing system (built one) to an existing one , did rename the zip but that ofc makes it unflashable , so had to rename it again to the original name ...

Guest violetina

btw other Q , maybe bit OT here ,

i wonder is there a way to make the meta-inf dir and files instead of replacing system (built one) to an existing one , did rename the zip but that ofc makes it unflashable , so had to rename it again to the original name ...

ah lol seems that is why (messed up cp to sdcard ) seems i flashed lens build not mine , so i 'm srry for this wrong SIM issue, it works fine :D

ty so much