VegaICS Alpha3

Guest Cass67

Guest Micronics

yes its known ....

Ah, Okay. I didn't see it as a listed issue. It eems the tablet doesn't shutdown when the power stays connected. Maybe that helps (and is also already known ;0)

Guest Therezin
<br />That is because the dpi is set at 160, while vegacomb is set at 120. The native dpi for the vega is 160.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

A-ha, that would probably explain why I find it a lot easier to read stuff on ICS, too!

Guest tdroza

I've been running this for a few days, and I'm super impressed: Touch screen responsiveness is much better than VegaComb was for me. List scrolling was a bit "jittery" for me in certain apps on VegaComb but is smooth with VegaICS.

I played around with a couple of different pixel density settings and I've settled on 120 (some text is perhaps slightly too small, but 130 just caused the launcher to enter a crash loop and the tool bar was a bit too big for me at 140).

Thanks for the great efforts. Once again I'm amazed at the value of the Vega given the great community support - it's come such a long way since the almost unusable stock rom!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gh123man

hey sorry to bother everyone. but where can i find the most up to date kernel source for this rom? im working on the iconia a500 .36 kernel and we are experiencing the suspend of death issue and have not been able to find any help. thanks :)

Guest Scanno
hey sorry to bother everyone. but where can i find the most up to date kernel source for this rom? im working on the iconia a500 .36 kernel and we are experiencing the suspend of death issue and have not been able to find any help. thanks

Did you have a look in the kernel thread??? It is explained there.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Vision met Tapatalk

Edited by Scanno

Guest gh123man

Did you have a look in the kernel thread??? It is explained there.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Vision met Tapatalk

Yes, I have. The changes dont seem to be clear to me, as there seem to be many different thing that were tried and im not entirely sure what actually solved the problem. Sorry to ask in this thread like this, but this forum seems to be the only place on the internet that has any idea exactly whats going on with the tegra ics kernel configurations that target exactly what I am experiencing. Thanks.