[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest ElrOnDPT

Try upload to dropbox...

best option by far.

Install de dropbox client, and just move the file to the "public" folder. It will automatically sync/upload to the server...then you just have to righ-click on the file, dropbox option, and copy public link.....and then paste it here biggrin.gif

Cheers and keep up the good work

Guest tilal6991

best option by far.

Install de dropbox client, and just move the file to the "public" folder. It will automatically sync/upload to the server...then you just have to righ-click on the file, dropbox option, and copy public link.....and then paste it here biggrin.gif

Cheers and keep up the good work

Tried to do that before - they cut off my account for 3 days because of excess traffic.

Guest tilal6991

split into many small files and email( gmail 25MB limit ) to someone who could mirror?

I'm just going to wait it out as I said above. It'll definitely be up by the end of today.

Guest tilal6991

OK. So now that the upload is working, the ROM I'm trying to upload is corrupted :(. I need to wait until I get the phone back as it is what has the ROM on it. And that won't be until the evening. So nothing at least until this evening if not later.

Guest markastor

Thx in advance!

Any words about the changes?

OK. So now that the upload is working, the ROM I'm trying to upload is corrupted :(. I need to wait until I get the phone back as it is what has the ROM on it. And that won't be until the evening. So nothing at least until this evening if not later.

Guest Gurinder

Does any one know how to repartition to make it 192 MB. It's not TFT image; I aware I have to do something but don't know what.

Current partition is create with CM-7.0.3 and using CM-7.1.0

Any one?

Guest the Mitu

Tilal, could you release another GApps bundle with GMail included? In the last build Market told me that GMail is incompatible, so I couldn't install it... also some other apps that I've been using on CM9 (and they did work) are considered as incompatible...

Also, do you have an idea why an SD card can cause reboots 1 minute after booting (it must be an SD, without it the ROM does work)...

Guest magpie1832

Hi, How do I check my partition size so I can install. I currently have the swedish Rom. Also has anyone had the problem with email. I put settings into the email and it downloads gmail mail instead. I have tried 3 roms and all do it.

Chris

Guest saransh9

Hi, How do I check my partition size so I can install. I currently have the swedish Rom. Also has anyone had the problem with email. I put settings into the email and it downloads gmail mail instead. I have tried 3 roms and all do it.

Chris

Use titanium backup to check system partition

Guest adonwenas

Chris

"Free space" is the best so far its free on market:rolleyes:

sent from V880 using Tapatalk

Guest Przypal

Imho +1 for smoothness and that's all. I have problems with:

WiFi - connection speed is ok but getting DC's randomly and after that I have to reboot phone to connect again,

BT - cannot even find any device,

Mobile data - no connection,

Live wallpapers - built-in aren't working, others running with poor framerate,

Google apps - don't really know what's going on but getting FC's randomly even with gapps from CM9 alpha topic or downloaded from the market.

Dunno what's wrong. Stock partition layout. Re-flashed few times and still the same problems. Maybe you guys have a solution?

Guest Chocolate Columbo

I hope you find it encouraging that many people are eager to test your latest build, and that you don't feel too pressured by it. :)

Imho +1 for smoothness and that's all. I have problems with:

WiFi - connection speed is ok but getting DC's randomly and after that I have to reboot phone to connect again,

BT - cannot even find any device,

Mobile data - no connection,

Live wallpapers - built-in aren't working, others running with poor framerate,

Google apps - don't really know what's going on but getting FC's randomly even with gapps from CM9 alpha topic or downloaded from the market.

Dunno what's wrong. Stock partition layout. Re-flashed few times and still the same problems. Maybe you guys have a solution?

I didn't have issues with WiFi (though I did test it differently and know others do), no issues at all with mobile data, BT & live wp I forgot to test, Gapps - I had many issues here also. Another thing was Airplane mode, I could not "activate" it without it rebooting, but could "deactivate" it fine. I think tilal has some of the solutions but was having a few issues in sharing it... Patience! :P

Guest tilal6991

tilal when you upload new version? We waiting :/ you uplad miui version for skate but not new version ics :/

Sorry guys I've found some problems with the blade port so I'm not going to release it today. I want it to be as stable as possible. If the issues are resolved il release it tommorow.

Guest matt4321

Yeah I think making it more stable first is best, I've got some issues (mainly the same ones others have said like few random reboots, rebooting after call ends, some force closes, market playing up) although I did manage to get it booting on a 160mb system partition, shame I need to switch back to CM7 for the time being since it's more stable.