[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest vNa5h

its better Sej make it ! trust me

they know better who helps whom and they must show and say anything they know (do you know what i mean ?)

Edit : this thread will be still here for TILAL when he comes back ( if he come )

Yeah whatever....

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Guest jeddy1

I said its good to have one here.moderators are not free enough to open and update threads it will be better if u or sej or someone else who is active opens it

Your thread on XDA is nice but very big ( maybe that confuse many people here )

one more simple would be nice

also i just saw it now and it look little bit out to date yes

i.e Burstlam have a new release which u didnt added

better u dont open a thread like that here bec it will be difficult for you to check both sites and update the threads (just my thought ) ( now if you like it so much u can do it :D )

Guest jeddy1

Yeah whatever....

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

what Yeah whatever ??? Go on then! Do it .. u open the thread if u dont like my idea ..

Guest saransh9

Your thread on XDA is nice but very big ( maybe that confuse many people here )

one more simple would be nice

also i just saw it now and it look little bit out to date yes

i.e Burstlam have a new release which u didnt added

better u dont open a thread like that here bec it will be difficult for you to check both sites and update the threads (just my thought ) ( now if you like it so much u can do it :D )

i know i didn't update burstlam because there was a new thread for it there.

and it felt like less work load :Panyway the link were there in the thread :D

i will update it

Guest jpdoliveira

yes, that would be good!

What about makind a blog or something, just temporary with changelog, updates and news, disabel coments, ask tilal when he is available to put on first post and people can still coment here?

Just an idea...

Guest MadeInBeats

Seeing as this seems to be a popular stable ROM and worth the upgrade from 2.3, is there not a chance of a more simple install method re: the system partition size?

Guest Telltale

I'm having a weird issue with Sej's build. Tilal's 7/04 is perfect but when I flash Sej's rom I'm missing most of my apps and I can't seem to install gapps, they just don't appear. This is all with a 210mb partition. Could it possibly be something to do with sd-ext and s2e? Did you change anything about the sd-ext from Tilal's builds Sej?

Tried a full wipe as well and no luck.

Guest jeddy1

I have 250 internal storage totally free :confused:

the 250mb internal memory isnt needed for that

167mb is ur partition size .. yes u can give it a try but with the small gapps package otherwise the rom will not work well

othewise TPT ur phone to 210mb and install anything u want :D

Guest Mark90

If you dont know your partition sizes. Get terminal from the market. Type in df and note system size. First post says it has to be at least 185

Guest Mark90

If you dont know your partition sizes. Get terminal from the market. Type in df and note system size. First post says it has to be at least 185

Guest mirko28

This tpt theard is for gen 1 blades it converts it to gen 2 and do partitioning at the same time but my blade is gen 2 i converted it before i installed some rom. I m afraid ill brick phone with this metodh...

What do you think?

Guest mirko28

Ok i understand now i must start some tpt file but in dowload list i cant find any for partitioning?

Give a link please :D i know im boring

Guest goodguymgk

Hey guys first up I realy

apreciate the effort all the contributors to the ROM..I m currently using it as a daily

Apart from the usual unresolved issues my phone has stopped vibrating after I installed this rom ...it worked once when I fixed permissions on rom manager but that's it...just once:/

I tried fixing permission n rebooting n messing with the system settings a couple o tyms but my luck hasn't payed off:(

Any suggestions or patches that can fix the issue??