[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest archish

same thing happened to me, upgrade your apps using the play store... the issue will then be fixed

hmm but this is latest version....had installed this yesterday...

Guest пенис

how to partition internal memory?

and anyone know where i can find the setting where i can set installation path to SD Card...?

I'll try to keep the solution as simple as possible. Not tested this because implemented s2e earlier and this update zip was not created by asm19.

Backup all your data on sd-card. Maybe the easiest and most secure way to partition the card is to use the Minitool partition wizard home edition 7 in windows environment.

For that you've to use the card in your pc. If you can't do that you've to partition the card in cwm or rom-manager.

In every case there should be fat32, linux ext3 and linux swap partitions in this order in your card.

When partitioned the card, install this zip-file https://rapidshare.com/#!download|130p6|1908403079|S2E_Mod.zip|2392|R~E41E9EA27B700FBEA2C07FB05FFB6E1C|0|0

in cwm. It contains also s2e-apk so you don't have to install it separately.

After booting open s2e app and choose options you like.

This should do the trick.

Guest пенис

anyone got the option to update s2e from market?

I've updated the latest version from google-play but it was extremely laggy.

Reverted back to the old (v. 1.2.0) which is much faster and works without any problems .

Guest patricktan

I'll try to keep the solution as simple as possible. Not tested this because implemented s2e earlier and this update zip was not created by asm19.

Backup all your data on sd-card. Maybe the easiest and most secure way to partition the card is to use the Minitool partition wizard home edition 7 in windows environment.

For that you've to use the card in your pc. If you can't do that you've to partition the card in cwm or rom-manager.

In every case there should be fat32, linux ext3 and linux swap partitions in this order in your card.

When partitioned the card, install this zip-file https://rapidshare.c...FB05FFB6E1C|0|0

in cwm. It contains also s2e-apk so you don't have to install it separately.

After booting open s2e app and choose options you like.

This should do the trick.

thanks, but any other download link?

Guest iNoobz2Droid

i got some huge problems

i updated to the latest version and i cannot use googleplay anymore

it tells my "server error" and yes there is internetconnection available i can use browser and stuff

help

Guest Jurgennn

I just installed this. I'm really amazed how smooth it is.

On problem though; I've installed gapps, but no google apps are showing in the launcher.

Any suggestions?

Nevermind. The TPT-helper made the system partition only 160mb for some reason. Tried again and got it working on a 200mb partition.

Edited by Jurgennn

Guest kejly

i got some huge problems

it tells my "server error" and yes there is internetconnection available i can use browser and stuff

help

I had the same problem weeks ago, solved it with stopping Market from Apps. If this doesn't help, try to restart or clear Market cache.

Guest arpit22x

Does somebody experience problem with Reloaded ICS (1.9b4) ? USB charging is working but when I try to activate the USB storage (I wanted to copy file from my computer to my SD card), I've got FC... It did work with the 05/02 update... Did i make something wrong ? Is this a known bug ?

Yeah Bro... same here!! I checked the day u posted, it was working good but today I started facing FCs when I try to enable usb storage. I reverted back to 1.9b3 but the same problem there.

It was working right on the previous builds.

Guest iNoobz2Droid

I had the same problem weeks ago, solved it with stopping Market from Apps. If this doesn't help, try to restart or clear Market cache.

nothing helps i always got the server error messagei even updated to new googleapps for ics using clockworks

Guest jimsie

anyone got the option to update s2e from market?

Yes had this as an option to update from market, but had s2e installed as a system app so it wouldn't update. Gonna try removing s2e from the zip and installing from the market.

Guest iNoobz2Droid

i got some huge problems

help

after downgrading to my previous version (from 1st of may) it is working againi will now try to upgrade again

Guest WiiSky70

By mother of god , can anyone in this entire forum help me how to install the gapps for the ZTE Blade 29/04

without any problems , cuz im getting frustrated by not installing even if i try with different one's.

Guest targetbsp

By mother of god , can anyone in this entire forum help me how to install the gapps for the ZTE Blade 29/04

without any problems , cuz im getting frustrated by not installing even if i try with different one's.

if your phone is a gen1 updated to gen 2, does it have enough system space? The newer CFX builds need more space than previous ones. Unless you delete stuff from the rom you're probably going to need low 170's mb for mini gapps and probably approaching 200 for full.

Guest mirko28

I have ugraded gen 2 its enough memory and more.On 220 mb partition rom and full google apps there is about 30 mb free .Make your own tpt with 190 mb and it will be ok .If you have free memory after that make some user apps system with link2sd.Good luck :)

Guest Jesta99

hmm but this is latest version....had installed this yesterday...

yep i follow you

i installed the full gapps.

had the same symtopms as you described

playstore notified me of an update - i installed and it started working correctly :)

Version from play store is: 4.0.5

whats the version in your mini / full gapps?

Guest Nestor10

Can anyone tell me which app (or something else) extends this ROM to switch sound profiles in shutdown menu? I havent seen this feature in other ROMs and I would love to hear that I can have this feature in generic Android Device. Thank you for any responses!