[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Jesta99

Just copy the rom to your sdcard, boot into clockworkmod to flash, wipe the dalvic cache (its under advance) reboot and your done

but as per tilal's instruction only wiped the normal "cache" and it worked fine (when phone booted ICS said that it was optimising .. then when it booted.. fantastic everything there.

If you read the steps in a few posts back... its been found if your apps are linked to sd-card then they may vanish...so rule is... understand what your doing before you do it :)

Guest Jesta99

Dear Mr.Tilal,

I am the first Fan of you to release many updations in ROM.

But still now i am facing two problems. (Even in 31st Release)

1. When a receiver disconnect the call, I have to disconnect too...

2. Some times i can attend the call by move the round icon to right. But some times, the red button is not visible and continuously ringtone is coming and i am unable to attend their call...

If you fix this problem, i may happy boss.

Regards,

Guna

what is your CPU governor set to? i seem to remember seeing an answer to your earlier post(s).

Guest gunapriyan

Its set like "INTERACTIVE"...

Which is suitable for our blade boss?

Regards,

Guna

what is your CPU governor set to? i seem to remember seeing an answer to your earlier post(s).

Guest Jesta99

Its set like "INTERACTIVE"...

Which is suitable for our blade boss?

Regards,

Guna

I havent experienced your issue, try set it to "SmartAssv2" and try it again

Guest top4ek
Vanishing text in e-mails does not depend on "force GPU rendering". I think there was a way to resolv, but can't remember :(
Same problem :( I see text but when i try scroll - it's disappears. Only text, I still see headers.

Guest glenns

but as per tilal's instruction only wiped the normal "cache" and it worked fine (when phone booted ICS said that it was optimising .. then when it booted.. fantastic everything there.

If you read the steps in a few posts back... its been found if your apps are linked to sd-card then they may vanish...so rule is... understand what your doing before you do it :)

But dalvic cache is the cache used by the dalvic engine so it makes sense that it should be wiped when installing a new rom to ensure the compilations are not corrupted by old data, this can vary with different roms but in the 10 or so revisions of coldfusionX I have installed, not wiping dalvic caused issues, wiping dalivc has never caused an issue.

Guest Sisal

But dalvic cache is the cache used by the dalvic engine so it makes sense that it should be wiped when installing a new rom to ensure the compilations are not corrupted by old data, this can vary with different roms but in the 10 or so revisions of coldfusionX I have installed, not wiping dalvic caused issues, wiping dalivc has never caused an issue.

Best way is to clear cache + dalvic + format system-partition. Had never any kind of problems when done that. :)

Guest joedevil

Best way is to clear cache + dalvic + format system-partition. Had never any kind of problems when done that. :)

OFC, because this is a clear install. When you clear de davilk you only update your ROM.

Guest fraxos

Apologies if this have been asked before and believe me I have gone through a number of the posts on this topic and the other one about A2SD, but can people suggest a way to get either A2SD or similar working with this ROM? After having installed a number of apps I am down to less than 60MB of space and seriously worried. Many thanks in advance.

Guest viv1m

Hi all:lol:

I'm using cfx now got a long time, but this 29,05,2012 version is nothing like the experience i had before it lags, sometimes freezes, no matter what browser I'm using they all just force close on me, someone the phone take few minutes to respond and even the keyboard typing lags and freezes sometime. I've followed all procedure with care but still I'm having these issues.

Anybody know what exactly should i do. And yeah, i even tried wipe data/factory reset. Thank you

Guest Sisal

Apologies if this have been asked before and believe me I have gone through a number of the posts on this topic and the other one about A2SD, but can people suggest a way to get either A2SD or similar working with this ROM? After having installed a number of apps I am down to less than 60MB of space and seriously worried. Many thanks in advance.

read:http://www.modaco.com/topic/351670-ics-cm9-404-coldfusionx-for-the-zte-blade-rom-updated-3105/

Guest Nikola86BG

It has been mentioned more than once (about half of this thread is about the TPT, a third about S2E, and the rest is about everything else). Search through the thread, there are links for a few different versions of the S2E fix, and in the first post there is a link exclusively devoted to the S2E on CFX. You could also read previous few pages. If nothing works, there is always Link2SD.

Guest fraxos

Yes, yes and yes. But as my original posting, I have gone through all the information available here and on the other topic but none of these work. Neither the v4 script or the S2E Mod etc.. as all the boxes are grey and cannot chose any of the options. So, as per my original question, I was merely asking if there is a definitive solution to making this work.

Guest dilfred

I have installed the latest update and it's working fine, thank you for such a swift rom compared to earlier ICS's and also for the battery life improvement.

However when i try to install the gapps, it installs in clockwork, but when i come to boot up and get to launcher there are no apps added.

How can i get the apps to appear? i've tried both

gapps_ics_4.0.4-fix

gapps-ics-20120429-signed

Neither works for me, is this a partition sizing issue maybe?

Guest Cusy

I've tried to update my rom (29/05) with a dalvik cache wipe. After I reboot system recreated the dalvik cache, and a "Low space warning" allert has ben shown. I use Link2SD (S2E didn't work with newest roms for me), it seems that dalvik cache is recreated in /data and not moved to /sd-ext. Any solution?

Guest targetbsp

I've tried to update my rom (29/05) with a dalvik cache wipe. After I reboot system recreated the dalvik cache, and a "Low space warning" allert has ben shown. I use Link2SD (S2E didn't work with newest roms for me), it seems that dalvik cache is recreated in /data and not moved to /sd-ext. Any solution?

Not a rom issue. Does the same in CM7 if you choose to wipe the dalvik cache. Just go to Link2SD, hit menu and hit link dalvik-cache.

Guest Oldbarzo

Hi

Just updated Blade with 31/05 after a dalvik cache wipe. Used Rom Mgr Prem. Brilliant job

everything runs so fast and smooth. Thank you tilal, you,re the ONE.

Oldbarzo

(Stransky)