[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest jeddy1

You should help this guy!

why don't you help him ?? u must post for such a stupid thing??

he can use the normal video reorder ! if he need to record videos then he can go back to cm7!!

Please fix video decoding.I can't play my videos.

play videos with mxplayer .they should play fine !

Guest Geree

I don't know if it was posted already or not, but it seems qualcomm at least "look into" the OMX libs issue:

Re: Petition: Release OpenMax codecs for arm v6 OMX IL libs ...

31 May 2012, 01:41 pm

#16 (Top)

Hello, we have seen your feedback on this and we are looking into the matter for any possible solutions. Thanks!

Edited by Geree

Guest arpit22x
I don't know if it was posted already or not, but it seems qualcomm at least "look into" the OMX libs issue:

wow! wow!! wow!!!

Edited by arpit22x

Guest targetbsp

If you look closely, he was quoting himself. :D He was the one asking and was just bumping his question. :)

Guest Ficus

is it possible to use this 4.0.4 as an everyday rom? Right now I'm using a CM7 stable rom, and I don't know if it's safe to pass to ICS.

Also the two things that I don't like much is the missing wifi tether and system space needed by this rom: right now I have a 130MB system partition, and there just enough space for my apps.. If I use more space for the system partition, I will have to uninstall some apps.

What do you suggest me to do?

Guest mitchde

Use LINK2SD (free and good) with an extX Partition on SD (256 MB mostly is enough, 0 MB swap, CWM can part that easy). Easy in use and also transparent+control of what you have where.

I would recommend to use Stock part size for ICS -for hassle free testing.

last but not least: doesnt matter how much MB you have free internal or use SD/SDEXT:

You will never have enough MB free to have lots of big apps (navigation, games!) installed.

But you never will use them all time - simple use Titanium Backup to uninstall/install such big less often used apps within < 2 minutes - with all settings(data).

Edited by mitchde

Guest James Horny

Use LINK2SD (free and good) with an extX Partition on SD (256 MB mostly is enough, 0 MB swap, CWM can part that easy). Easy in use and also transparent+control of what you have where.

I would recommend to use Stock part size for ICS -for hassle free testing.

Do NOT use link2sd because s2e is far much better solution to free your internal memory.

Find guidance on the first page of this topic.

Guest pendribe

If you look closely, he was quoting himself. :D He was the one asking and was just bumping his question. :)

Yeah! Bt still no answer...

I used lapsme bt it hangs in middle!

Guest pendribe

he can use the normal video reorder ! if he need to record videos then he can go back to cm7!!

play videos with mxplayer .they should play fine !

Why u respond so rudely mr jeddy!

Don't wash off your prsnl frustrations here :angry:

Guest vm03

Hi!

Thanks tial and other for great work.

In 31/05 broken sound in built-in SIP. Only play dialtone, no sound and microphone. In 15/05 and more earlier work good, only little bug: if use headphone it change output after connect and need replug headphone.

Guest jeddy1

well i didn't even saw that :D

Why u respond so rudely mr jeddy!

Don't wash off your prsnl frustrations here :angry:

You think i respond rudely ;)

And i answered also

Video recording is working

but you can't play videos

so get mxplayer from market

If you want better performance

on recording or playing videos then go back to cm7.

That's not an order but a suggestion

All of us love ICS but when u need something which it's not working then better solution is to go back ;)

Everyone should think this things before post stupid things without they even read the first or second post

If this thread would be serious without stupid post then just 150 pages would be maximum .Almost 200 pages are talking about system partitions and bugs which are mentioned in the first posts .

Sorry for writing like that before as i see u get me wrong :P .

Guest pendribe

well i didn't even saw that :D

You think i respond rudely ;)

And i answered also

Video recording is working

but you can't play videos

so get mxplayer from market

If you want better performance

on recording or playing videos then go back to cm7.

That's not an order but a suggestion

All of us love ICS but when u need something which it's not working then better solution is to go back ;)

Everyone should think this things before post stupid things without they even read the first or second post

If this thread would be serious without stupid post then just 150 pages would be maximum .Almost 200 pages are talking about system partitions and bugs which are mentioned in the first posts .

Sorry for writing like that before as i see u get me wrong :P .

And with such a long answer you'd filled 1 page more :D

Guest Nahov

Do NOT use link2sd because s2e is far much better solution to free your internal memory.

Find guidance on the first page of this topic.

I use Link2SD, and it works perfectly! I have 50MB free internal memory, what is more than enough.

Guest stwockeez

Hello I try Rom ics but i have a probleme of battery(drum kit) she(it) empties too fast by report(relationship) has cm7.1:/

Sorry for my bad english

Guest staud

Any idea why my battery drains pretty irregularly? When using the phone - browser, sms, similar stuff - it sometimes looses about one whole percent per minute and sometimes the battery figure stays the same for 5 minutes... Strange, isn't it? I also noticed that a reboot eats up to 6, 7 % of the battery.

Guest lurker81

MegaBassBeats.

Much better than beats audio and SRS!![*]clear sound![*]ultra clear bass![*]bass is clear even if its enchanced in DSP![*] Louderrr!!!!

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1674322

Just flashed and... nothing happened. Neither new app icon in drawer nor new option in dsp. Listened mp3 for a while and same outcome - nothing changed.

Guest 陰莖:)

Just flashed and... nothing happened. Neither new app icon in drawer nor new option in dsp. Listened mp3 for a while and same outcome - nothing changed.

What do you mean nothing happened?

There's not supposed to have any visible changes on your Phone. You can only tell the difference by listening to music.

You've to use Beats for 5.1. That works with ICS. :blink: