[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest pendribe

Take MX Player from the Play Store. With the right codec video playback works flawlessly. The right codec will be proposed by the app, just download it.

Flawlessly? :blink:

Not flawlessly, actually. But yeah it works better...

Guest probals

Great work Tilal.

Been using for 3-4 days now. No issues at all, TBH. Will report back on battery after the rom stabilizes a wee bit more.

Really can't believe my cheap OSF has almost stable ICS, and much more expensive phones do not. It's all thanks to selfless devs like you.

For guys struggling with A2SD, try S2E. It works like a charm for me. (Discussed on another thread)

Guest top4ek

I'm using s2e from market and it works great without any workarounds.

Have you cleared the cache and data from the email app?
This bug appeared after Full Wipe, so i don't think that it help. Also i see this bug in Instagram at News page from time to time. Edited by top4ek

Guest emc02

I'm using s2e from market and it works great without any workarounds.

You did not install the script file and ext3 is mounted correct?

Guest XeS0r

You did not install the script file and ext3 is mounted correct?

It should be fixed with the second last update. But i guess you need to start s2e again before your ext partition is mounted after flashing an update.

Edited by XeS0r

I installed the latest build but every time i try to connect to the wifi it keeps saying "Obtaining Wifi Address". I have reset the phone and tried it again but it still says the same thing. Any ideas?

Edited by Guest

Guest pendribe
I installed the latest build but every time i try to connect to the wifi it keeps saying "Obtaining Wifi Address". I have reset the phone and tried it again but it still says the same thing. Any ideas?

I was facing the same problem. I wait for 2-3 minutes durin the process of obtainin IP address...n at last it get connected :)

I was facing the same problem. I wait for 2-3 minutes durin the process of obtainin IP address...n at last it get connected :)

I've let it try and connect for 20 mins but it still says the same thing.

Edit: I just checked and it seems to be connected to the internet, but it still says "obtaining ip address" and after a while it gives up "connecting" and cuts.

Edited by Guest

Guest staud

It should be fixed with the second last update. But i guess you need to start s2e again before your ext partition is mounted after flashing an update.

which update do you mean? ROM or s2e? Am I getting you right - flashing the s2e script is no longer necessary?

Guest Implantman

Will the official CM9 be released for blade or we have to keep installing these builds??

What would be the difference?

Guest XeS0r

which update do you mean? ROM or s2e? Am I getting you right - flashing the s2e script is no longer necessary?

I can not confirm but it maybe possible. But you have to remove s2e from your /system/app folder and install it from market. Otherwise it will be removed after an update and may not work as suspected because it reads an configuration file of the application.

Please use the other s2e thread to reply!

Guest jeddy1

I've let it try and connect for 20 mins but it still says the same thing.

Edit: I just checked and it seems to be connected to the internet, but it still says "obtaining ip address" and after a while it gives up "connecting" and cuts.

Reflash the rom or full wipe again and reflash .

what's your system partition ? I should write this on my signature :P :D

Guest .Xam

any one tried usb host in blade using this rom??????

is it supported?????

You mean usb tethering?

If yes ---> It works perfect!

& @ tilal

Thank you for this ROM, the work from you, burstlam and the other devs is great!

Edited by .Xam

Reflash the rom or full wipe again and reflash .

what's your system partition ? I should write this on my signature :P :D

37.5mb cache, 215mb system, 203.5mb data

Edit: I change some of my router settings and now it works, thanks anyway :D

Edited by Guest

Guest Amit.V

Just installed this rom for the 1st time (first time using ICS). Works really smooth. A few problems:

1. I had a serious problem of battery drain. went from 100 to 20 in less than an hour, and the device was getting really hot. I installed launcher pro (not because i thought thath the launcher is the problem. just because i like it) and now it seems that the device isn't getting hot and it worked for more than 4 hours when the display was on.

2. I'm using automatic brightness, and sometimes it's getting really bright, i guess 100%, and stays this way, even in a dark room. what can i do about it?

3. How can i change the theme and the icons in the status bar. i really don't like the graphics of ICS.

Guest DMM88

Just installed this rom for the 1st time (first time using ICS). Works really smooth. A few problems:

1. I had a serious problem of battery drain. went from 100 to 20 in less than an hour, and the device was getting really hot. I installed launcher pro (not because i thought thath the launcher is the problem. just because i like it) and now it seems that the device isn't getting hot and it worked for more than 4 hours when the display was on.

2. I'm using automatic brightness, and sometimes it's getting really bright, i guess 100%, and stays this way, even in a dark room. what can i do about it?

3. How can i change the theme and the icons in the status bar. i really don't like the graphics of ICS.

Reboot...

Guest jeddy1

why you installed CFX when you dont like the graphics?

find and install Themed ICS sense rom .just use the search bar or search this and next 2 pages and u fill find it . :P

about brightness just use it manually if its not working well ;)