[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Nikola86BG

You should be able to remove it easily by just holding it long and moving it? Not quite sure, I have a version of gapps without the search bar.

Smallifying the new build to my liking, I've noticed it's got 10MB of videos in.

edit: not just videos, plenty of extras, so anyone who wants to make it smaller, you might want to look at this.

Edited by Nikola86BG

Guest just.sandoo

You should be able to remove it easily by just holding it long and moving it? Not quite sure, I have a version of gapps without the search bar.

Smallifying the new build to my liking, I've noticed it's got 10MB of videos in.

edit: not just videos, plenty of extras, so anyone who wants to make it smaller, you might want to look at this.

I've tried, but no success :)...still searching how to remove it

Edit: found!..it's in the settings section, Launcher, Homescreen - Search bar

Edited by just.sandoo

Guest Nahov

I was using my blade with link2sd for the past five releases. Than I clean installed a cm9, which was linked in this topic maybe 5 pages back. And now I installed, the last CFX build on the top of that, and now my phone says, that it is not compatible with ext2. What should I do? Before I did not made any patching to get it work, it just worked "out of the box". Now I didnt even wiped my ext2 partition on my SD. Should it be a problem?

Guest tilal6991

I don't know why people are having these issues with Link2SD but try changing the partition to Ext4 - I have tested and it works on it.

Guest Nahov

I don't know why people are having these issues with Link2SD but try changing the partition to Ext4 - I have tested and it works on it.

Thanks tilal! Now I've done a wipe on ext partition, and it looks like it is working. Btw it is really great rom! Thanks

Tilal: I've written you a message on your profilpage a few days back. Could you please answer it? Thanks in advance! :)

Guest tilal6991

Thanks tilal! Now I've done a wipe on ext partition, and it looks like it is working. Btw it is really great rom! Thanks

Tilal: I've written you a message on your profilpage a few days back. Could you please answer it? Thanks in advance! :)

yaffs2

Guest Nikola86BG

But if you change to the EXT4, will the CWM be able to see it?

I had the problem with Link2SD recently, and I've had the same problem on the previous phone - only formatting (actually, deleting and re-creating) the EXT partition worked, nothing else did. It seems to me that Link2SD can sometimes break the EXT partition.

Guest janderclander

The new setting options are awesome, but the bug of battery drain after airplane mode still exists, at least the very first time I've checked it

Anyway, excellent job, thank you tilal.

Guest DMM88

The new setting options are awesome, but the bug of battery drain after airplane mode still exists, at least the very first time I've checked it

Anyway, excellent job, thank you tilal.

I think my airplane is fixed

Guest remlap

Defintely going to try to get used to the on screen keys and remapping some of my harware ones.

Back becoming Search for sure.

Edited by remlap

Guest janderclander

the bug of battery drain after airplane mode still exists, at least the very first time I've checked it

I think my airplane is fixed

I've tried 2 more times (after reboot). and it seems it is fixed now.

Edited by janderclander

Guest stanvladut

I think that the 31/05 build was much smoother than the last build.I works laggy for me after full wipe and flash.

Edited by stanvladut

Guest Nahov

I think that the 31/05 build was much smoother than the last build.I works laggy for me after full wipe and flash.

Didnt you forget, to turn the 2D gpu accel in developer options? That could be it maybe.

Guest jjcg75

Hi, is the delayed gps lock a known bug or does it just affect certain phones (mine included) - any fixes in this build to address the issue?

Many thanks.

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Tilal do you want help to translate ColdfusionX settings to other languages? Also, whats AOSP FX? Saw it on goomanager at your account.