[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Kiki banderos

Not sure, but I think that it's informing you the Extras folder can not be copied to your /system due to the lack of space, and therefore it's skipping just that part (some extra ringtones, a few videos, nothing major). If i'm right, it won't affect the functionality of the OS itself, but also, if I'm right, you probably won't have enough space to install the google apps either. Either read more about the TPT (there is already a lot posted here by way too many people), or check the size (use blade checker from market, or use the "df" command in terminal) and see what the size of your /system partition is. Then delete from the rom all that you don't need, and make it small enough to fit on your phone (my shrunken CFX with mini gapps installed takes about 150MB, plenty of people have squeezed it into less than that - it will take much more if you don't shrink it yourself).

Well, I've 215 225 Mo for System, 204 214 Data and 37,5Mo Cache. I did as always : format system, full wipe, dalvik... I don't understand. I can still install Gapps but this message disturbs me ^^ I got a lot of force closes so i'm waiting for an answer for this issue, then i'll try again. Going back to 31/05 build. Thank you anyway :)

Edited by Kiki banderos

Guest stanvladut

Can't get gps fix. 30 minutes and no fix...

Just download the Solid Explorer app from market and navigate to system/etc end click on gps.conf or something like that. Choose Solid Explorer editor end modify the north-america with the name of your country's gps server. it works for me

Guest DMM88

Just download the Solid Explorer app from market and navigate to system/etc end click on gps.conf or something like that. Choose Solid Explorer editor end modify the north-america with the name of your country's gps server. it works for me

The problem is.... This last build doesn't have any gps.conf file....

Guest JimJam707

The problem is.... This last build doesn't have any gps.conf file....

Use FasterGPS to give your phone a gps.conf file appropriate to your location.

Also, Surface Dithering was turned on automatically by the update. Turn this off to get back the smooth ui from 31/05

Edited by JimJam707

Guest DMM88

Also, Surface Dithering was turned on automatically by the update. Turn this off to get back the smooth ui from 31/05

Where can I change Surface Dithering option?

Guest DMM88

Even after apllying FasterGPS and reboting, my phone was detecting 7 satelites for 15 minutes and no fix...

Will try again tomorow.

Edited by DMM88

Guest eclairs48

Don't know what went wrong with my installation.. did follow the instructions, and everything looks ok, but unable to see Gmail(even after flashing GAPPs) in the applications... I guess my system partition has not got enough space.. System partition size is 215mb and 213mb is occupied..

Do I need to install Gmail manually ? any quick fix to resolve this ?

Guest DMM88

Even after apllying FasterGPS and reboting, my phone was detecting 7 satelites for 15 minutes and no fix...

Will try again tomorow.

No one else have problems with gps?

Let's put the question the other way

Anyone tried GPS sucessfully on 15-06?

Edit: reverted to 31-05 and I can't get GPS fix too...

Maybe it's broken???

It detects 8 satelites but I can't get GPS fix...

Tried with and without FasterGPS, restarting each time and the result is always the same...

Edited by DMM88

Guest u116040

GPS can be capricious sometime ; got fix in 2min (cold start) in gps status, CFX 31/05.

But I remember days I couldn't get fix at all ; is the time correct ?

Anyone tried GPS sucessfully on 15-06?

While reading the thread - without checking if I need it or not - I just took and installed FasterGPS, set the things in it and (wihthout restart) GPS finds my location almost instantly.

Guest DMM88

GPS can be capricious sometime ; got fix in 2min (cold start) in gps status, CFX 31/05.

But I remember days I couldn't get fix at all ; is the time correct ?

I have my phone always with more 2/3 minutes than the real time. Could be that?

Guest arpit22x

gps is taking infinite time to fix even after installing fastergps.

Did not like alien logo so disabled it (thanx for the option tilal).

btw, thanx tilal for this work.

Guest Rúben

Anyone It's having problems with battery drain? I've installed the latest update and (as well as in the 31/05 I have the same issue (I've only installed the new rom and wiped cache))...

My screen it's consuming all my battery... If I'm in standby/deep sleep I think everything it's ok, I guess. But if I use for anything, send a sms or something for ~5 min, the battery lost 10%/20%.. Only turn the screen on after while of deep sleep makes it lost 2%-3%.

I've already turn off brightness (I don't even think that auto brightness it's working), make battery calibration, installed juicer, everything that I could found related with the problem here on this threat, and nothing seems to resolve the problem.

Right now my screen it's consuming 71% of battery! After 6 hours in deep sleep screen it's consuming 51%.

Any solution?!

Thank you

Edited by Rúben

Guest NeilDavies

I have found with the latest build - 1506, that my /system partition, although 220MB in size, had 36k free and no gps.conf file existing.

I have now removed what I thought was something that was not required (will find out at some point if this is the case or not), and have added a custom gps.conf and rebooted the phone.

There's a couple of posts about the /system partition space remaining, does anyone else have this?

Guest arpit22x

One thing I noticed today that after switching to ICS (CFX), from march, I dont have any location history in google latitude. though I have always keep checked (enabled) all the possible options.

Edited by arpit22x

Guest DannyPt

CAn someone help me? why i cant get A2SD to work? it allways give me the starting error of not having a rooted phone, or dont have the script, or dont have the ext...

Guest JudasLucifer

Just updating to latest version from one so old I can't remember which it is...

Will hardware decoding ever be supported in ICS? I've searched this thread and a few others but wasn't really sure. I thought Qualcomm released the Adreno drivers, or was that something else entirely?