[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest shezar

I just installed todays CFX and it looks awesome. :)

One question though: tilal, is it possible to make an option to have the combined bar instead of the statusbar+navbar combo? That is the main thing from paranoid I'd like to use, thats my reasoning for this. :)

Guest android@sam

By watching such dedicated work by the developers to this community,hope our smart developers soon will get jellybean working on our blade

Guest vNa5h

The day i give my mobile for RMA

1. CM9 RC released

2. Google maps, youtube updated with OFFLINE support...the feature i always wanted

3. Lots of updates to blade

:(

Guest arpit22x

2. Google maps, youtube updated with OFFLINE support...the feature i always wanted

offline support in maps was already there in labs (pre chache map area). I am using it from months.

Guest Sulthekk

first install of ICS on my blade..

hard keys should wake up? My does

You have got a wakelock then. Some background app may drain your battery.

Guest Implantman

Is the latest version still draining battery heavily as the previous ones. ?

Not a question of a wakelock.

Edited by Implantman

Guest Spider-Vice

Everyone's saying to wipe data but I have a question. When I upgrade I usually only wipe the caches and flash the zip, haven't really had problems except some bugs (Haven't upgraded to 28/06) yet, so the question is won't wiping data delete all my apps and SMS? lol

Guest blackbart

Personally I've been wipeing cache and dalvik cache, and formating system, works fine for me, even when switching from tilal to Konsta-T roms. But any problems with fc or reboots, you need to be prepared to wipe data to try and sort it, good idea to have a nandroid backup available too.

Guest shanky887614

offline support in maps was already there in labs (pre chache map area). I am using it from months.

yes but only for 10 miles or so

try using it when you regually go to places 50+ miles away on a regular basis

ive pretty much bit the bullet and paid for copilot

im glad i did, the maps are good and navigation is good

not as simple to use as google maps, but when you figure out how to use it, its good

cause full maps downloaded on phone

Edited by shanky887614

Guest Spider-Vice

Just upgraded and damn this build seems to have less smooth animations, it lags more. :( Tweaking some settings now, but no bugs yet anyway

Edit: Disabling dithering and restarting seemed to have worked. I recommend this build anyway ;)

Edited by Spider-Vice

Guest wanderzon

Have you retried flashing the tpt - image on your sd-card again, something might have gone wrong the first time? Also how many files are in the image folder, and did you verify the nandroid.md5 file in the image folder using afv?

Use stock TPT... 220/160/37,5 and use gappsMini! I have 95MB free space with many programs! ( I use Link2SD )

I tried all TPT versions (220,180,160... gen 1, gen2) and none work. The phone boot a green robot, turn off and boot a green robot again, and again, and again. I can't open the recovery.

Is there a TPT version with a ROM hat allows do the TPT process and install a new ROM?

Guest Trixalos

can't install foursquare and viber saying in google play that my vodafone zte blade not compatible with market.

Cleared cache deleted account restored but nothing

Guest pikapika

since 2706 and now 2806 i get "unfortunately android.process.media has stopped" and google play crash when trying to update google maps

edit : got back to 15/06 because google play kept crashing, works now with 15/06

Edited by pikapika