[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest saransh9

No, no need at all. You can flash this ROM and then post a "Help Me.....stuck at Green Man, wont boot up" message on this forum again asking why your Blade wont boot up.

Why cant you guys read atleast the first post on this thread?

Ok i know it will be rude but The best thing is just ignore such questions I think there is nothingleft that is required to be answered about how to install etc and the first post has everything.

Guest Red Beaver

No, no need at all. You can flash this ROM and then post a "Help Me.....stuck at Green Man, wont boot up" message on this forum again asking why your Blade wont boot up.

Why cant you guys read atleast the first post on this thread?

Geez, relax dude. It was a simple question. And where in the first post does it say that if youve got a Gen2 phone there is no need to tpt? Ive had my Blade for one year, had the original rom for about a week, since then Ive been running custom roms, just havnt had any need to tpt so I dont know much about it, thats why I asked.

Never been on a forum where people are as rude as they are on modaco. And no, there are not more n00bs here than on any other forum. If my post bothers you so much, dont answer it.

Guest Geet Singhal

Hey, my partition size is

System - 220MB

Data - 162MB

Cache - 37MB

(Stock Gen2 Partition (DELL XCD35))

And I DO NOT have any ext partition on SD card, and I'm currently running on CM7.1

Will flashing of this ROM create any problems? Do we need any special partitioning on SD card?

Guest brookergray

Geez, relax dude. It was a simple question. And where in the first post does it say that if youve got a Gen2 phone there is no need to tpt? Ive had my Blade for one year, had the original rom for about a week, since then Ive been running custom roms, just havnt had any need to tpt so I dont know much about it, thats why I asked.

Never been on a forum where people are as rude as they are on modaco. And no, there are not more n00bs here than on any other forum. If my post bothers you so much, dont answer it.

His point was that if you read the op it will be quite clear that there's a minimum system partition size required for this rom.

Oh and if you consider this rudeness you haven't seen rude people until you've been on xda. I'm one of them. My philosophy is RTFM or STFU.

Guest the Mitu

Geet Singhal, mind that it's still beta, so yes, it will - some features simply don't work properly yet.

It shouldn't create any partition related problems, but you're never sure. Backup, install and give it a go, if there are any blockers for you, you can always restore your backup.

Guest surfatwork

Hey, my partition size is

System - 220MB

Data - 162MB

Cache - 37MB

(Stock Gen2 Partition (DELL XCD35))

And I DO NOT have any ext partition on SD card, and I'm currently running on CM7.1

Will flashing of this ROM create any problems? Do we need any special partitioning on SD card?

220MB system should be ok. Of course, like all ROMs, you try at your own risk. There can always be problems, so best to take a backup you can restore if something breaks.

Guest amren

Okay THANKS :D

And I'm not worried about the problems of beta version, I just want an ICS experience on my Blade! ;)

I can add I had some space on my Blade and it was no problem...but follow the instruction on first page and dont forget to first make a backup..

GOOD LUCK

Guest tilal6991

Cross posted on all my roms

Right now though I'm incredibly busy so a couple of hours on the weekends is pretty much all the time I have to work on android. So there might be a new build this weekend with a couple of minor fixes plus a new miuiblader release. (But don't hold me to it :P)

Guest asm19

Cross posted on all my roms

Right now though I'm incredibly busy so a couple of hours on the weekends is pretty much all the time I have to work on android. So there might be a new build this weekend with a couple of minor fixes plus a new miuiblader release. (But don't hold me to it :P)

Bad news :(

Good work, thanks.

Guest Biggsy Studios

Hi thanks for all the great work tilal wink.gif, are yo planing on including the panorama ability when you update the camera/ finish the ROM entirely.ohmy.gif

Guest tilal6991
Hi thanks for all the great work tilal , are yo planing on including the panorama ability when you update the camera/ finish the ROM entirely.

If video and camera preview starts working panorama should be a piece of cake.

Guest blindclown

If video and camera preview starts working panorama should be a piece of cake.

Nice to ear that you continue developing this ROM. Thanks for the effort.

Guest miljanvekic

tilal6991 , is there any chance to have something like tun.ko module integrated in CM9 for all of us who really need it for VPNs? Thanks...

Guest Romeshatre

hi,

i was using cm 7.1 on my zte blade..

today i installed cm9 as per the instructions

but google apps never installed..

they are not showing in any case

my partion is 294 mb system..

everything works fine except for gapps...

plz help !!!

thanks in advance.

regards Romesh

Guest saransh9

hi,

plz help !!!

thanks in advance.

regards Romesh

294mb :o u sure u dont need that big partition u r just wasting your phones resources and try the gapps from targetbsp from his site the link of which u will find in his signature

Guest Sulthekk

hi,

plz help !!!

thanks in advance.

regards Romesh

Are you sure you aren't talking about /data partition? I've heard of 300Mb data, but I'm sure nobody has made a repartitioning package with a layout like that.

Guest Amphoras

hi,

plz help !!!

thanks in advance.

regards Romesh

Pretty sure you have 294MB data partition, which means your system partition is 160MB, which is why its not working. Use another TPT that gives a bigger system partition, and try again and it should work better.

Guest Magniel

I have Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v10-stock partition, that's mean, I got 210mb system, 204 data, cache 37 a oem 4. I did it exactly by flash order, but I have malfunction calculator. Is it just my problem or universal? In Changlelog, there is no mention of that.

Guest josephxx

I was a GEN1 originally, wbaw-TPTed to GEN2, so I had to do quite a procedure to install this ROM. Fortunately, nothing went wrong - everything went according to plan (except automatic appearance of Setup after installation of GApps, but who cares).

After setting up, playing around and - to my great relief - finding greek IM is built-in, I thought this is a ROM I could keep for day-to-day use. It is very good. Until I made a call to my home number and, after hanging up, Blade went black and would not wake up. Had to take the battery out - well, it was close enough to a success :-)

Strange thing is I didn't notice anyone else having this issue on the last 7-8 pages I read before installing this ROM - anyone?

Actually, I tried again and hanging up has nothing to do with it - it looks like the proximity sensor isn't working properly...

Edited by josephxx

Guest fripp ad

Download the bladeparts.apk given somewhere in the first 30 pages and copy to /system/app. Reboot and open the newly installed ZTE blade settings. Calibrate the proximity sensor and you are all set!

Edited by fripp ad

Guest josephxx

Thank you for your reply :-) I located the discussion through Google some time ago. I have some performance issues though, so I'll be moving back to 2.3.5 for now - still, most of my apps worked after Titanium-restoring them, which is pretty good :-)

I'll be giving this ROM more chances - keep up the good work.