[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

So I went with the instructions, formatted everything, installed the ROM and that video patch, rebooted the phone and it just gets stuck on that initial boot screen, blue Android guy with blue stuff flying around. It's been sitting like that for well over half an hour. I tried repeating the whole thing, wiping/formatting and reinstalling, but same happens. What could be the problem?

What size is your system partition?

Guest Nahov

WOW, Waiting for color banding solution! That would be great, if you could solve that, cuz it looks ugly now.

Great work, you are the fastest developer I've ever seen!

Guest Chrissyboy101

still no hope, does the green android show up first?

If the green android shows up, you're too late I'm afraid. Try 'G1-G2 v10 stock' from here: http://amphoras.co.uk/index.php/downloads/blade-tpts#v10f

It worked for me less than an hour ago when I was having the same problem as you before.

Exctract the zip file and copy the extracted folder 'Image' to your phone's memory card. Hope this helps! :)

Guest Amphoras

still no hope, does the green android show up first?

How did you convert to Gen 2? If it was with one of the very early Gen 1 to Gen 2 TPTs, try one of the Gen 1 to Gen 2 TPT options from here.

Guest fradleyp

I had a similar problem, and how I solved it is in this howto:

Works thank you but flashs clockork 3 which for some reason wont load this ROM,

Just restoring a back up so I can install clockwork 5 and try again

Guest Airazz

What size is your system partition?

Ah sorry, stupid me, I somehow forgot about that. I installed that Blade TPT thing and now everything is working brilliantly, thanks for this ROM.

Guest JimJam707

Will the next update be a thing to flash over the ROM or a whole thing? Because I don't think my internet can handle downloading the latter.

Guest tilal6991

Will the next update be a thing to flash over the ROM or a whole thing? Because I don't think my internet can handle downloading the latter.

Whole ROM I'm afraid.

Guest jpdoliveira

@Tilal. Is it possible to include an option to limitate the rotation of the screen? I would like it doesnt rotate upside down...

Or maybe it already have and i didn't find it?

Guest tilal6991

@Tilal. Is it possible to include an option to limitate the rotation of the screen? I would like it doesnt rotate upside down...

Or maybe it already have and i didn't find it?

Settings > Display > Rotate.

Guest sifri

My experience so far wifi works, calling works, having problem with lagginess sometimes, gallery not working always black screen gonna try quickpic or something else, Programs crashing like setcpu.

More or less love it so far :)

Guest markitj

I got The Problem "SURFACE DITHERING " ! i turned that off along with transitions and rebooted ! everything's perfect ! and turned transitions back on ! perfect ! no glitches and no rotation glitches too ! great work tilal on android 4.0.4 !

not working for me..:/ i tried every possible setting to change and restart the phone, but nothing happend. same thing over and over again..

Guest sifri

Hows the upload of the new build coming tilal :) i understand what color banding is but how will it affect the visual stuff in the rom?

sry to ask but im cuious :D

Guest the Mitu

Open people app. Do you see these ugly ovals, which are corrupted gradient in fact? They will have gone with the new build, won't they?

Guest tilal6991

Open people app. Do you see these ugly ovals, which are corrupted gradient in fact? They will have gone with the new build, won't they?

Yes - that's what colour banding is.

Guest vasiloy

Hows the upload of the new build coming tilal :) i understand what color banding is but how will it affect the visual stuff in the rom?

sry to ask but im cuious :D

Well if u know what colour banding is then u have seen the effect across the menu. With this update they will be history. That's kinda it.

Guest shabahat

it has been around 4-5 days using 22/03/2012 update. I find this rom very impressive as it has no lags on the launcher on my phone atleast . This rom is not the best when comes to daily use as there are many apps which force closes specially gallary, poweramp and assassin creed. can digest that as all basic things like Bluetooth, wifi etc. are working .YouTube app on 2g is working fine.

One thing I don't like is the music player so I replaced it with cm9 music player . battery drains very quickly on smartassv2 so using conservative. I don't find any problem with video playback but sometimes it sticks video playback so have to restart the video . don't know why everybody is having problem in moving apps to SD . use romtoolbox for that. I have for a new problem now that i can't lower the media player voice

And while righting this thing the keyboard spell check helped me alot otherwise it was too slow .

in the end thanks for this beautiful rom.

Guest jpdoliveira

it has been around 4-5 days using 22/03/2012 update. I find this rom very impressive as it has no lags on the launcher on my phone atleast . This rom is not the best when comes to daily use as there are many apps which force closes specially gallary, poweramp and assassin creed. can digest that as all basic things like Bluetooth, wifi etc. are working .YouTube app on 2g is working fine.

One thing I don't like is the music player so I replaced it with cm9 music player . battery drains very quickly on smartassv2 so using conservative. I don't find any problem with video playback but sometimes it sticks video playback so have to restart the video . don't know why everybody is having problem in moving apps to SD . use romtoolbox for that. I have for a new problem now that i can't lower the media player voice

And while righting this thing the keyboard spell check helped me alot otherwise it was too slow .

in the end thanks for this beautiful rom.

install the latest update of the rom. Battery is much more improved. I'm also on Ondemand. And in the latest Gallery works with me, so as camera and much other stuff.