[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest mitchde

gps.blade.so = 5.712 Byte , ICS Burstlam 5.7 // Coldfusion gps.blade.so around 56 KByte. Rest of gps realated files are at least in size 100% same.

I attatched that file - but for me its UNTESTED for use on Coldfusion. NOT an CWM install file, only extracted from ICS BURSTLAM + zipped

gps.blade.so_FROMICS_BURSTLAM57.zip

Edited by mitchde

Guest Juliano Dorneles

After lots of tests, it`s that what I have:

- The ROM update-cm-9.0.0-alpha7-Blade-KANG-signed works, but only boot if plugged;

- The ROM update-cm-9-20120331-NIGHTLY-blade-signed just don`t complete the first boot (stuck in boot animation). Tried full wipe several times and even boot without sd-card.

I`m trying to remake the partitions, but cannot figure out how to apply the new TPT on my blade (it`s chinese) ... any tip?

Guest tilal6991

I seen that BURSTLAM 5.7 ICS Blade has an different gps driver (one file is different in size)- size is much smaller. (Like the GB time as gps fix also smaller than normal gps driver). But i didnt test that already.

EDIT:

MUCH THANKS to tilal6991 - the latest build work very well for me :)

Again ( i asked a few days ago):

For most stability - In Settings > Developer Settings > Set Background Processes to 2

I can set that to 2 . but after reboot it is always STANDARD again - does this matter or was that only at the beginning of CM9 builds needed?

Don't really need it anymore.

Guest fonix232

Had a look at compiling AOKP but its really optimised for armv7 so it needs a lot of hacks. But that might have changed so I will have a look.

Also will see if we can get the new drivers working. They should sort out the gallery and calculator glitches for good.

AOKP itself is really optimized for ARMv7, and I had some problems compiling it, but if you pull the dalvik parts from CM, it will work. My build failed on some ZTE shared libs (source code), and I couldn't get farther but I'm sure if someone, then you can do it :D

Guest emc02

gps.blade.so = 5.712 Byte , ICS Burstlam 5.7 // Coldfusion gps.blade.so around 56 KByte. Rest of gps realated files are at least in size 100% same.

I attatched that file - but for me its UNTESTED for use on Coldfusion. NOT an CWM install file, only extracted from ICS BURSTLAM + zipped

thanks, I am testing this

Guest ropin

Due to various reasons I'm stopping work on all my ROMs with immediate effect. There will be no changes to this.

For my reasons see here

dammm you tilal, i actually believed you

Guest Elraine

Due to various reasons I'm stopping work on all my ROMs with immediate effect. There will be no changes to this.

For my reasons see here

That mini heart attack...

Guest Sulthekk

For my reasons see here

Aw man... I can actually understand that reason by the way. :)

Guest blindclown

For my reasons see here

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????

:D

Guest Щачло карпа

For my reasons see here

You almost killed me lol, in my country we don't celebrate april fools

Good one tilal, I fell for it

Guest jackal-sk

its faster than GB and it will be even faster with working adreno drivers ;)

In no way is that faster than GB. GB is fluid and 100% responsive. ICS has response lag and stutters while sliding and is generaly much slower. I know its an early build and all, I'm just saying that it's not super fluid and smooth how some poeple here keep saying.

Guest David Horvath

For my reasons see here

I was expecting something more brutal than this :D

Guest ZEbbEDY

ooooh b*s*ard :D the only april fool that got me worked up today

Guest Nahov

Oh, my GOD! You fooled me too! My first tought was: Nooooo, it cant happen, I run out of the world, but than I realized that its April 1st! That was the biggest fun today!:D