Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aafi-rocks

How to recover deleted files (Contact /SMS) after flash

6 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I was recently helping a friend of mine to hard reset Omnia Pro. Before the hard reset I had backed up all call logs, contacts, SMS using PimBackup. PimBackup created a .pib file and stored it in external storage card.

I did a hard reset, after which I noticed the backup file was deleted :( , I tried using data recovery tool, but couldn't recover the .pib file.

Before formatting I noticed that the phone had two folder named storage card and I doubt it may have saved the .pib file in Internal storage (device storage).

Long story short : is there a way to recover deleted items from phones device memory after hard reset. Or any other way to recover missing contacts..

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks.

No matter what Android users you are, Samsung, Motorola, LG, HTC, or Sony Ericsson, android data recovery can help you recover your deleted photos as well as other files. Android SMS Recovery has an excellent function that not only can recover photos, but also can recover videos, contacts, text messages, and other data. Do according to steps of the recovery app guidance after installing to recover deleted contacts after flash and recover deleted SMS from Android after flash.

Edited by katrinaclinton
improve ideas

Posted (edited)

Long story short : is there a way to recover deleted items from phones device memory after hard reset. Or any other way to recover missing contacts..

I had the same problem with OP, but the above suggestions didn't do any help for me.

Edited by stasia8954

Posted (edited)

Lost data from your android phone,  you should check out the backup, whether you have synced the data to Gmail account, or saved on your pc.
Then, you should never add more data to your phone after data loss, cuz they can take up more space, the lost data will be overwritten.
Last thing, you can try android recovery methods, Recuva, also professional data recovery programs to restore contacts.

Edited by Wenq