[ROM] LiGux 3.2-beta6-120208

Guest equiliym

Guest equiliym

I complete agree about the launcher, who wants install a more capable.

About crt animations, when You say to change cm settings, forgive me, but where is that? I see all menu settings in "cm" folder, but don't see any option to do that.

About AndroidPC Premium is a "combination of Remote SMS, Desktop SMS, Remote Call, Remote File and AndroidPC Suite". I will ask for logcat. The user don't have any memory issues, but is that reason the installer gives.

Tks

settings>cm>lockscreen>delay and timeout>screen turnoff delay, try changing that, that knows to kill crt animation.. i set it to 5s.. tho sometimes it needs a reboot to get it to work, mine break after reboot and not work, reboot and it work etc, kind of annoying but i really dont know what the problem is..

hmm, sure, ask for a log, ill give it a look

Guest RohitRoks

@equiliym .. sorry. acctually i was using wrong .ovpn files.. openvpn working now :D now the ROM is fully working..

Can You Guide Me How to Use Open VPN & Where Do I Get "Correct Files" to use it?

Edited by RohitRoks

Guest equiliym

Can You Guide Me How to Use Open VPN & Where Do I Get "Correct Files" to use it?

flash r02.0 rom and flash r02.2 update after it and youre good.. as for guide how to use it i really dunno, i dont use openvpn, i mostly use teamviewer for that kind of stuff

ill check that memory issue and app tomorrow, ill also check that zoom thing :o

Guest kiran-reddy
<br /><font color="red"> <b> Can You Guide Me How to Use Open VPN &amp; Where Do I Get &quot;Correct Files&quot; to use it? </b> </font><br />
<br /><br /><br />

okk.. first download openvpn installer & openvpn settings application from market.

then hv some openvpn config .ovpn files from hostizzle.com/download/ and put all those files in openvpn folder in scdard.

now run openvpn settings appl. and check there.. it will b connected smoothly.. :)

Guest equiliym

you guys have the most bizarre issues i have ever heard of :( im not sure about that storage stuff, never got that thing, i can install via market without problems.. try cleaning market cache, that might help :o ill check this issue

checked xda since i never saw this issue, they say clearing dalvik chace in cwm should do the trick.. also moving apps to sd-ext or so, check that out

oh and i just flashed few older cm7 roms, none of them had a zooming camera so if you provide a rom with a zooming one, ill compare files.. i didnt know this had zoom lol

@freebee battery is good for me, change governor to smartassv2 and you're good :D

Edited by equiliym

Guest equiliym

guys, do note that ligux core team is still releasing this rom as a beta, i cant fix bugs without source that they release compiled, some issues must be fixed by their hands.. i couldnt solve the market storage issue, google was not much help either, xda forums mostly says clear dalvik cache, uninstall market updates or bind /cache partition to a folder on sdcard so im really sorry but i cant help much about it :( ill try in a day or two with older version of markte (2.x) and if it works ill try managing a patch to replace market 3.4.4 with older ones

Guest kiran-reddy

I come to knw abt the problem '.. guys.. all app. Getting installed correctly from market. . Except one app." gps area calculation " .. not getting installed .. problem was in that app. Only. :D @equiliym try installing that app.

Guest Antonio H

GTalk

I can't install GTalk.

I have extracted Talk.apk from moddedgapps-gb-20110828-signed ( download from raceroms) and don't install.

LogCat says "Package com.google.android.talk has no certificates at entry classes. dex; ignoring!"

Guest equiliym

GTalk

I can't install GTalk.

I have extracted Talk.apk from moddedgapps-gb-20110828-signed ( download from raceroms) and don't install.

LogCat says "Package com.google.android.talk has no certificates at entry classes. dex; ignoring!"

ok ill take a look at this later today, have some house work to do next few hours p;

Guest equiliym

okay, try downloading THIS gapps package, its LiGux-gapps pack and try installing Talk.apk from there.. dont flash the zip because it might break phone due to small /system layout, extract in computer and install from sdcard

Guest Antonio H

okay, try downloading THIS gapps package, its LiGux-gapps pack and try installing Talk.apk from there.. dont flash the zip because it might break phone due to small /system layout, extract in computer and install from sdcard

Thanks!! :)

it works like a charm

Guest Antonio H

Another program with problems in this rom.

Medscape

It install, but don't create the folder and files to use, like the sqlite file.

I install in another phone, works well. Copy the Medscape folder to Racer, and try open the program. same error.

I will give you a login/password by pm if you want/can test this.

Guest equiliym

Another program with problems in this rom.

Medscape

It install, but don't create the folder and files to use, like the sqlite file.

I install in another phone, works well. Copy the Medscape folder to Racer, and try open the program. same error.

I will give you a login/password by pm if you want/can test this.

will take a look.. could you paste logcat for me regarding that app please?