---removed---

Guest tillaz

Guest Wacky.ddw

Could anyonebrowse to "\data\misc\prox" open the file "prox_threshold.txt" and tell me what the value is? Since the proximity fix only works on atomic not on LogicMod...

@Tillaz: In the censor fix topic tilal replyed:

Or another solution is just to use the cm sensors lib which works for everyone.

Could this be a perm fix for both atomic and LogicMod, im reverting now to atomic since ive allways bine happy with atomic :D

I never use dolby the camera is better and my sensor works.

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest Janfri

Hi tillaz, I was trying out your LogicMod and found a problem with the flash player, which is not recognized although it is installed (I use version 11). For example, I cant watch TV with TVeo and get the error message You need to istall Adobe Flash... With Atomic I do not have this problem and everything works perfectly. Any ideas what the problem can be? Thank you!

Edited by Janfri

Guest zen_2610

How can I restore from backup file? what i need to wipe? Can someone explain to me

You can use your clockwork mod to do that. Just turn on clock work mod and u will find restore and back up :)

Guest zen_2610

May you teach us where can I install the kernel please?

i think you can download it first, make sure it is a zip file, then put in on the sd card, turn on clockwork mod, then choose install from sd card, and choose the zip file :D

Guest aamiel

I just added Talk from the removed apps folder but it does not work (FC). Anyone had success with it? Also it seems that since I updated to R3 people struggle to hear me when I phone.

Edited by aamiel

Guest mare82

You can use your clockwork mod to do that. Just turn on clock work mod and u will find restore and back up :)

do I need make wipe and factory restart , delvik.... ?

Guest tillaz

Lol yes, it adds up to 100, but 50% system usage isn't normal...

Examples:

http://www.howtogeek...08/image207.png

http://www.bestandro...e_breakdown.png

http://cdn.pocketnow...oid-battery.jpg

the system will always use more than anything else, unless you have high battery daring apps installed or had being doing some heavy gaming / media...

EDIIT: looking at those screenshots they say something is using more battery than the system, that's why its lower... if you put an app on your phone that massively drains battery you will see that system is very low and the draining app is very high

for example set your screen to max brightness and set the screen to never go off, check the stats after an hour... you will see system is very low percentage and display is very high, similar to those screenshots you posted

basically high system means nothing else has been using battery or very little

if you just left you phone in standby for a day it would probably say 50 system 50 cell standby

if you want system to show lower you would need other things to be using more battery, witch is not good...

like i sad it needs to total 100, so something will always be high, unless you have a big list of things running biggrin.gif

Guest mrvlhs

That's awewome! Thank you vey much! I've been noticing lately that sometimes I turn on wi-fi but it doesn't appear in the status bar and it's not working. I need to turn off and on again until it works. Do you have any clue about what this mught be? I have wi-fi set to never turn off and don't use juice defender.

Guest khalid adel

yes, check first post for RTL addon

tillaz i'm crying plz help

this is the 3rd time to install it (RTL arabic) through CWM (working on atomic r13) then reboot the system and then the first logo hang,

then i've to release the battery and reinstall the atomic r13 rom as the first time

i dunno what to do plz help , i'm sure that i install the patch wrong :S:S:S

Guest Obsydian

Guys, trying this ROM again and find it will not let me installl certain apps from the market, says not compatible, is that because it 2.3/2.4 based ?