Google's Newest OS "Jelly Bean" Is Coming!‎

Guest SimranSingh

Guest SimranSingh

According to a report, "the adoption of Ice Cream Sandwich has fallen short" of expectations and Google is in race with Windows and Apple in the OS popularity and market share, that they've fast-tracked the development of the Android 5.0 version.At this time no one knows exactly what delicious specs the Android 5.0 has to offer, but it's said to have an awesome features that will bring a host of cosmetic, architectural and functional changes with it.

post-955848-0-47779000-1329661618_thumb.

[via-Tech Gadget]

[source-technorati ]

Edited by SimranSingh

Why do versions keep getting scrapped before half way through?

I can understand the logic of scrapping 2.x and 3.x for ICS as its kinda bringing the 'tablet' version and phone version together but why not continue building upon ICS? 'Adoption has fallen short', it hasn't been out very long..

Guest pokedude911

Why do versions keep getting scrapped before half way through?

I can understand the logic of scrapping 2.x and 3.x for ICS as its kinda bringing the 'tablet' version and phone version together but why not continue building upon ICS? 'Adoption has fallen short', it hasn't been out very long..

Just like you I don't seem to understand why jellybean would come out so soon.

Guest stevejohn

It appears that Google is workin' overdrive to come up with the release of their new and upcoming Android 5.0 OS platform code-named, Jelly Bean! For all we know, Ice Cream Sandwich has not been completely rolled out yet, and now, a new one again.