【ROM】lewa offical rom for ZTX Blade V880 English Version

Guest yangsen

Guest Racerboy

We use USSD codes for checking balance and stuff, eg. Dialing *123# gives us the info about balance. But on LewaRom the dialer skips the '#' and dials out *123

+1 on a fix for this, a couple of guys on the Racer forum have said the same......

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

Hi, I'm from lewa OS team, we just notice that many people like our rom, and some developers have already modified our rom.

Therefor, we decide to release our offical ZTX Blade rom here, and it's in English.

Hello and welcome to the forum, i port the Racer version of LeWaOs as you know, its an excellent rom and many people now use it, if i have any bugs or suggestions i`ll post on here with them.....thx

EDIT: more language support in the future if possible plz, mainly european languages....thx

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Maxsas360

Hi, I'm from lewa OS team, we just notice that many people like our rom, and some developers have already modified our rom.

Therefor, we decide to release our offical ZTX Blade rom here, and it's in English. We are grade to hear your feedback and we

welcome all of you to modifcate our rom.

If you have any suggestions or feedback please contact us with Email: [email protected] or visit our facebook page "lewaOS",

and you can also leave a post here. we are looking for your advise.

here is the link to download the rom: http://www.mediafire...c509gl4y0za95l0

Are there any plans about Android 4.0?

Guest yangsen

Hello and welcome to the forum, i port the Racer version of LeWaOs as you know, its an excellent rom and many people now use it, if i have any bugs or suggestions i`ll post on here with them.....thx

EDIT: more language support in the future if possible plz, mainly european languages....thx

We are happy to hear any feedback from you. BTW, you did a great job on your rom.

Guest yangsen

Are there any plans about Android 4.0?

Actually, we have a small team(4 members) work on 4.0 right now, and we plan to release our first rom based on Android 4.0 in June.

Guest gustav_bernuar

+1 on a fix for this, a couple of guys on the Racer forum have said the same......

i had try +1 but still can connect to USSD Codes *123#....any suggestion?...thanks....

Guest rust1710

Hi !I am from Russia. Please excuse me for bad English. I use the Russian localization. It is not clear how the sorting in a notebook. You put a sort surname sorted by the name of all that is the letter "A" are the names beginning with the letter "A", but last names begin with different letters somehow not logical. If I understood what you have all sorts attached to the name.

Guest Davidoff59

No lock screen switch off section as far as I can see, as I use a different lockscreen and cant turn off the lewa one so it has 2 lockscreens now.

Pop up message notification only gives phone number. I think it would be better to give the persons name as they are in your contacts address book

Guest yangsen

We use USSD codes for checking balance and stuff, eg. Dialing *123# gives us the info about balance. But on LewaRom the dialer skips the '#' and dials out *123

I'll release a new version before this Sunday. The new version will fix this problem

Guest yangsen

No lock screen switch off section as far as I can see, as I use a different lockscreen and cant turn off the lewa one so it has 2 lockscreens now.

Pop up message notification only gives phone number. I think it would be better to give the persons name as they are in your contacts address book

I have add your requirement to our system, thank you for your suggestion

Guest yangsen

Hi !I am from Russia. Please excuse me for bad English. I use the Russian localization. It is not clear how the sorting in a notebook. You put a sort surname sorted by the name of all that is the letter "A" are the names beginning with the letter "A", but last names begin with different letters somehow not logical. If I understood what you have all sorts attached to the name.

Hi, your problem is beacuse we put the last name(family name) first in China. Therefore, our system will list the name sort by the first word you typed in your contact person's name.

Guest yangsen

Hi yangsen.

how i can do the activation for the notifications?

The launcher supports that?!

We don't have the setting for notifications, but you can go to setting->sound & vibration->notification ringtone to set notification ringtone

Guest mr_mufy

We don't have the setting for notifications, but you can go to setting->sound & vibration->notification ringtone to set notification ringtone

Hi.

I don't need change the ringtone for the notifications, but yes on the launcher...

I like see the number of calls, sms, and emails received.

And the launcher can't support that function. it's a shamme.

Peraps you think to inclued this funcion.

Guest shobhit_1990

Very good looking and fast rom.......rolleyes.gif

Three problems though:-

1.Camera does not work

2. 3g does not work

3. Some parts are still chinese( calendars, dates etc)

Guest Boodhari

Thnx yangesen for the ROM, I really liked it. But I have one problem, mobile data 2G/3G doesn't work. and lock screen is chinese. could you fix these 2 issues? thnx

Guest Davidoff59

its easy to change the lock screen until its changed.

Regarding data not working, have you checked that the APN settings are correct for your provider?

Guest Boodhari

its easy to change the lock screen until its changed.

Regarding data not working, have you checked that the APN settings are correct for your provider?

Yes I checked the APN and it is empty. I tried to automatically restore but nothing is coming out of it. I previously used CM7.1, Nightly builds, Tialal's ICS Rom. MUI etc and each time the mobile data was active automatically, I thought maybe the problem lies with this ROM.

My handset is DEL XCD35( ZTE BLADE GEN 2). thnx

Guest Davidoff59

not all roms include all apn data. You can input these apns manually.

Search for your telephone provider settings, for example o2 or Vodafone. Just do a Google search and you will find them.

Every country and every provider has different settings so its hard to include them all.

Guest Boodhari

not all roms include all apn data. You can input these apns manually.

Search for your telephone provider settings, for example o2 or Vodafone. Just do a Google search and you will find them.

Every country and every provider has different settings so its hard to include them all.

thnx man. I manually configured the mobile data settings. I have taken some screenshots while using CM7.1.

Guest yangsen

It seems the Lewa Tek support is over :(

It's not over. I was the only person in lewa team handle the out China customer service, so...........