TripNRaVeR

[ROM] [23-04] TripNDroid Operating System | Beta Stage | 119.32.404.B.U

SpawnX    1
Any spezial things needed For this ROM? Like a recommend Radio /baseband? Or just install and enjoy?

Greets

Just install & enjoy

Jiggs82    9

Hey Trip, any news on v107 or any update for this? Thanks btw loving your roms:)

Edited by Jiggs82

Zehlek    33

109 will be the upcoming release version.

Tonight? could be

First custom rom for Pyramid with hardware video decoder fixed from source

You're the man :-)

basti2909    2

Im getting reboot at Start. So i guess i have to flash a ics firnware Before? Im on gb stock. If yes,which i should flash?

cubskru    0

Is there a way to keep the quick setting toggles like cm9 or tripndroid 104. Prefer those to the new way.

stonew508    4

Download rom and play a local video and tell me

first of all, live wallpapers work. I thought you said they'd be broken in this one? lol. also, netflix works but I don't have any local video to test. Nice work! The rom flies! This is literally the only usable ics rom for sensation ANYWHERE. Well done.

TripNRaVeR    2,501

first of all, live wallpapers work. I thought you said they'd be broken in this one? lol. also, netflix works but I don't have any local video to test. Nice work! The rom flies! This is literally the only usable ics rom for sensation ANYWHERE. Well done.

Did you try the built in livewallpapers or from the market?

cubskru    0

Is there a way to have more than 5 homescreens. Would love to have atleast 7. I know I was able to on tripndroid 104.

stonew508    4

Is there a way to have more than 5 homescreens. Would love to have atleast 7. I know I was able to on tripndroid 104.

download free nova launcher. its the same thing basically with more customization options. trip just doesn't use it because it isn't open source.