[ROM] [23-04] TripNDroid Operating System | Beta Stage | 119.32.404.B.U

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest phillthorpe1

sorry about that but its the installation/setup part like as soon as i flash the rom & reboot the phone it won't let me click the start & when I sleep the phone the screen just goes black. I full wipe and flashed trips firmware and download the file twice. Help please?

just keep on clicking the bottom right hand side of the screen and eventually you

will get through set up.

For what its worth i didnt leave this rom on my phone for long, because the graphics

are terrible, very very laggy.

It is great to see though. I reflashed tripndroid 112. its much better.

woops, i thought i was on the ville thread lol, i didnt have too much

trouble with this setup sorry.

Edited by phillthorpe1

Guest HunnyBearLewis

I was refreshing the page every time I came back to the computer...and then noticed I wasn't alone, ha.

Fiends looking for their fix! ;)

ynnZm.png

Guest TripNRaVeR

Changelog 113.32.403.B.U:

Voice search fixed

Added CM9 profiles (not sure if i keep it)

Alot of source changes (apps/rom)

Removed DSP Manager

Stock HTC kernel

MSM8960 drivers

Guest BummAround

Changelog 113.32.403.B.U:

Voice search fixed

Added CM9 profiles (not sure if i keep it)

Alot of source changes (apps/rom)

Removed DSP Manager

Stock HTC kernel

MSM8960 drivers

Umm, BT ( non A2DP) works now? video recording?

Guest DevourOfDarknes

I upgraded from 102 to 112 and am wondering if any bugs I encountered with the new update are fixed with 113

• After using the camera app, if I attempt to open it again I get 'cannot connect to camera'. To fix this I have to reboot.
  • The album art of the currently playing song on the lockscreen is further up the screen than it used to be. (Google Play Music)
  • Every time Google Play Music switches to the next song it resets to full volume. Doesn't happen with any other music app so could be app specific but idk...
  • As people have said, have to repeatedly press the power button sometimes to unlock
  • Battery drain while not being used. Today it depleted at a constant rate, even though half the time I had no apps running and the screen was off.
  • When I view most of my pictures in the gallery, a grey overlay appears (artifact?/graphical issues) This means I actually can't select a picture for a contact because whenever I go to the cropping step, all I see is blank grey. This doesn't happen with Astro image viewer, therefore it is gallery specific.
  • Flash for the camera doesn't work, therefore the Torch app doesn't work, and trying to use it results in repeated crashing.
  • Using the default launcher, when you try to uninstall an app by dragging it from the drawer, you only get the 'remove' option' which does nothing. You don't get 'uninstall'.
  • Sometimes when the CRT animation is shown, after it finishes the screen comes back on full view for a brief moment before turning off.

HTC kernel makes me sad :( it is stable but loses proper multitouch for gaming.

Really?

Guest HunnyBearLewis

I upgraded from 102 to 112 and am wondering if any bugs I encountered with the new update are fixed with 113

• After using the camera app, if I attempt to open it again I get 'cannot connect to camera'. To fix this I have to reboot.
  • The album art of the currently playing song on the lockscreen is further up the screen than it used to be. (Google Play Music)
  • Every time Google Play Music switches to the next song it resets to full volume. Doesn't happen with any other music app so could be app specific but idk...
  • As people have said, have to repeatedly press the power button sometimes to unlock
  • Battery drain while not being used. Today it depleted at a constant rate, even though half the time I had no apps running and the screen was off.
  • When I view most of my pictures in the gallery, a grey overlay appears (artifact?/graphical issues) This means I actually can't select a picture for a contact because whenever I go to the cropping step, all I see is blank grey. This doesn't happen with Astro image viewer, therefore it is gallery specific.
  • Flash for the camera doesn't work, therefore the Torch app doesn't work, and trying to use it results in repeated crashing.
  • Using the default launcher, when you try to uninstall an app by dragging it from the drawer, you only get the 'remove' option' which does nothing. You don't get 'uninstall'.
  • Sometimes when the CRT animation is shown, after it finishes the screen comes back on full view for a brief moment before turning off.

Really?

About the power button issue, I've found that pressing it once but for slightly longer than the usual quick click will successfully wake it a lot more.

And about the HTC kernel, yep it's true. TripNKernel was the only one that worked for me in that respect (though it did heat up more and the launcher felt sort of laggy). Pinch to zoom of course works but not gaming (I say gaming specifically cause thats where more than one finger is typically used). If you put one finger down, input 1, then another, input 2, and then remove input 2, input 1 will disappear until you move it around again. Download multitouch visualizer for free from play market and see.

Guest DevourOfDarknes

Well I don't have any games that need multitouch so that's not an issue for me. But out of those bugs I mentioned, I really hope the gallery one is fixed. That is the most important

Guest stonew508

Really?

are you on latest? gallery bug is gone.

trip, audio has a lot of low level noise. is that because you have a volume boost hack on here? its my only complaint.

Edited by stonew508