Bluetooth problems

Guest Daniel Meah

Guest Daniel Meah

am using this rom

when i try to connect bluetooth and make a call i get what sounds like interferance or similiar. is this a ROM fault?

Anyone else facing this problem?

am using this rom http://android.modac...ded-gb-rom-r2a/

when i try to connect bluetooth and make a call i get what sounds like interferance or similiar. is this a ROM fault?

Yes I have the same problem. I just tried connecting to my parrot car kit. Does anyone know of a solution?

Thanks

Jim

Edited by jyo

Guest Daniel Meah

I have just changed to sebastion404 rom with stock kernel and bluetooth is working fine now :rolleyes:

Thanks

Jim

That ROM does not have A2SD though :(

Guest Russ_uk

am using this rom http://android.modac...ded-gb-rom-r2a/

This is a known fault and raverrr has stated that a new release is imminent.

So just hang fire and in the new release of Fish'N'Chips this problem will be solved.

If you can't wait why not do a quick google and download and install A2SD/Busybox etc manually yourself?

Guest Daniel Meah

This is a known fault and raverrr has stated that a new release is imminent.

So just hang fire and in the new release of Fish'N'Chips this problem will be solved.

If you can't wait why not do a quick google and download and install A2SD/Busybox etc manually yourself?

I did try and manually install but it doesnt work. it must be kernel related. am not sure.