help: stuck on Download mode

Guest peeam

I had something go wrong during the updating the software to Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread (Swiftdroid) CM 7.1. I was using the KDZ updater and suddenly saw messages of errors on the phone screen after which it froze. I can get it to show Download Mode but connecting it back to PC does not help as the phone is not recognized. I have reinstalled the drivers but no success. Is it bricked or there is any way of reinstalling the software ?

Thanks

Edited by peeam

I can see the in the Device Manager, LG device modem under Port. However, when I try KDZ updater, the device disappears from the Device Manager and the KDZ says phone not found.

I can see the in the Device Manager, LG device modem under Port. However, when I try KDZ updater, the device disappears from the Device Manager and the KDZ says phone not found.

OK. I used KDZ to flash romfastboot, then reinstalled Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread (Swiftdroid) CM 7.1 and all is well again.

• 2 months later...
Guest jdimitar

Can you please send me links for drivers, and fastboot ROM, because I have that problem too and all drivers that I have been instaled doesn't work.

Thankyou