[ROM] [ AtomicMod ] [UPDATED 22/06/12]

Guest tillaz

Guest parthabhatta

First of all thanks to Tillaz for this wonderful ROM which I am using as my daily driver since the release of latest 220612 version. I am using this with Gueste-Flix-kernel-1.3.1-Power version which has made the UI much more fluid.

I realy feel pity that this ROM is not getting the attention it should have got and its development is also stalled. Its unique features like customisation of Power widgets in "Notification Bar", CM7 like multiple options in "Power Menu", "Kill App by Long pressing Back button" (Not working consistently though), ditto ICS theming etc is noteworthy and only of its kind amongst all Modded Stock ROMs I have used (And I have used almost all of them). I think all users would have loved to see further development of this ROM but its entirely upto Tillaz's personal convenience / preference and liking.

Lastly any developer or cooker trying to take this ROM to newer heights is greatly welcomed provided Tillaz has no objection.

I think all users of this ROM will agree with me.

Lastly thanks once more Tillaz for this wonderful Port of yours.

Edited by parthabhatta

Guest Dinmamma

First of all thanks to Tillaz for this wonderful ROM which I am using as my daily driver since the release of latest 220612 version. I am using this with Gueste-Flix-kernel-1.3.1-Power version which has made the UI much more fluid.

I realy feel pity that this ROM is not getting the attention it should have got and its development is also stalled. Its unique features like customisation of Power widgets in "Notification Bar", CM7 like multiple options in "Power Menu", "Kill App by Long pressing Back button" (Not working consistently though), ditto ICS theming etc is noteworthy and only of its kind amongst all Modded Stock ROMs I have used (And I have used almost all of them). I think all users would have loved to see further development of this ROM but its entirely upto Tillaz's personal convenience / preference and liking.

Lastly any developer or cooker trying to take this ROM to newer heights is greatly welcomed provided Tillaz has no objection.

I think all users of this ROM will agree with me.

Lastly thanks once more Tillaz for this wonderful Port of yours.

+1

Tillaz, would you be willing to share this with the devs over at XDA? They could certainly use some of the tweaks and theming (both of which are quite unique) you've done to improve their roms, granted they have your permission of course.

Guest tillaz

i will be continuing this rom until i get the zte era, witch now is looking like Q4... so plenty time for development now :)

i'm currently working on a new update, as well as 6 themes, i also plan on posting it on xda soon.

hopefully it will liven things up ;)

Guest Semesterlund

I am also truly gratefull for this rom. It deserves more attention. Good to see that you plan to stick with this device, a little longer Tillaz. / nr Mattias

Guest parthabhatta

i will be continuing this rom until i get the zte era, witch now is looking like Q4... so plenty time for development now :)

i'm currently working on a new update, as well as 6 themes, i also plan on posting it on xda soon.

hopefully it will liven things up ;)

Thanks for your decision. I am sure this ROM will get its due attention and grow in popularity once it is posted in xda.

Guest Semesterlund

Can I use other music as ringtones, or only built in ringtones. Am I doing it wrong or isnt it possible with this ROM?

/Mattias

Edited by Semesterlund

Guest tillaz

Can I use other music as ringtones, or only built in ringtones. Am I doing it wrong or isnt it possible with this ROM?

/Mattias

i think you just create a folder on the main sdcard and name it "ringtones" then add them to this folder and they should show up

Guest kobatz

Are camera improvements embeded in this rom?Thank you in advance,nice looking rom ;)

One more question,i just came from wildfire s to this phone and i notice community is almost dead for this phone:(

What happened?

Edited by kobatz

Guest Semesterlund

Its more activity on XDA if you checked that place out. Paul OBrien, the founder of MODACO was the main reason why this forum was soo active before. Paul moved on to other devices and the MODACO ROM was left behind. No development = no forum activity... Another reason for that this device is going down popularity is that it is rather old now...

I will not change phone any time soon and this Rom however is the best one I tried so far.

/Mattias

Guest kobatz

Its more activity on XDA if you checked that place out. Paul OBrien, the founder of MODACO was the main reason why this forum was soo active before. Paul moved on to other devices and the MODACO ROM was left behind. No development = no forum activity... Another reason for that this device is going down popularity is that it is rather old now...

I will not change phone any time soon and this Rom however is the best one I tried so far.

/Mattias

Thank you for your answer;)

Xda is littlebit confusing and overcrowded;)

This phone is as old as my wildfire s but there are more developers and more rom's for that phone :(

I was dissapointed at first couse here in Serbia is 38c and my phone(stock at that moment) overheated(idle) and shutdown:(

After that i flashed this rom,used this kernel http://www.mediafire.com/?ssez8adxsl74slk and i am satisfied so far.

Only thing this rom lacks is http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=991276 maybe ;)

When all done properly,stock 2.3.4 can fly on this phone and you get all features(hdmi,fluid graphics,gps lock etc)

Guest tillaz

Hi tillaz.

I am coming from Modaco's rom with EXT4 file system.

do I need to convert to flash your rom ?

Thank you up front.

this rom auto converts to ext3 when installing, so no need to do it manually :)

Guest kobatz

After few days of use i can say that this rom is great!

I underclocked it and i get 1.5 days of usage;)

I can't seem to record anything in 30fps on internal card though...

Do i need to have class 10 external so i can enjoy 20+ bitrates?

No mather what combo i try video is always laggy and not 30fps... Tnx

I have found the root of a problem,if anyone else has it...

Just change scene mode in video to action or something different no auto.

Setting it to auto i always got 8fps 8,000 bitrate videos :(

Edited by kobatz

Guest frikou

I've been using this Rom since today and I looks pretty nice.

Is there any way to get back to the LG Stock Camera App or the Stock GB one?

Other than that and the Contacts bug it looks superb. Congratulations Tillaz.

btw, you may wanna consider posting it on XDA, 'cause I believe this Rom doesn't get the attention it should get, here in Modaco

Guest tillaz

I've been using this Rom since today and I looks pretty nice.

Is there any way to get back to the LG Stock Camera App or the Stock GB one?

Other than that and the Contacts bug it looks superb. Congratulations Tillaz.

btw, you may wanna consider posting it on XDA, 'cause I believe this Rom doesn't get the attention it should get, here in Modaco

what contacts bug ?

new version will include a modded stock camera

Guest frikou

what contacts bug ?

new version will include a modded stock camera

The Sim Contacts are always visible, they can't be be hidden so after syncing theyre might be duplicated contacts, it depends if the person has Sim contacts of not.

Guest parthabhatta
If I choose change wallpaper ->gallery then gallery force closes on me. Also you forgot to include the email app.

Apply the stock gallery patch in OP. Regarding email app you can download any email app of your choice from market.

Guest sui785

Apply the stock gallery patch in OP. Regarding email app you can download any email app of your choice from market.

Ah k sorry, oversaw that one. I'll just get the Email.apk from another GB rom.

Guest sui785

There's an issue with the keyboard(if you turn the phone to landscape), the keyboard is fullscreen and you don't see what you're typing.

Guest jlmv88

Dude i have 1 problem with this rom

at the top of the screen appears a line

there any way to remove? does not look good.

(excuse my English)

screenshot133.png

screenshot51.png