[ROM] MIUI Mix &Match v0.9 beta

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Hello,

Is there any way to get all the MIUI features in French because some options are in English and others in Chinese.

By translating all by myself it appears that SystemUI and Contact won't start, I don't know why.

Thx

I haven't tried it myself. I guess if you only translate strings.xml, it should be OK. Or it has something to do with MIUI's framework files

Guest rober920

It works for me. Can you be more specific how it doesn't work?

when i install the rom and i turn on the phone, i see the message "the keyboard has failed"

Guest xiaoyaoswim

when i install the rom and i turn on the phone, i see the message "the keyboard has failed"

I've no idea why that happened to you. Waiting for more feedback to see if other people were ok with v0.5

Guest Modieo

GOD Bless! Finally I found the way to fix this. You must install the Beta 0.41 and open the phone for once, and then install beta 0.5. Everything will work fine!!!

Seems beta 0.5 just like a patch, not a full version rom.

Edited by Modieo

Guest JThumar

It works by chance ..... that shud not be the procedure to install it

GOD Bless! Finally I found the way to fix this. You must install the Beta 0.41 and open the phone for once, and then install beta 0.5. Everything will work fine!!!

Seems beta 0.5 just like a patch, not a full version rom.

Guest Modieo

It works by chance ..... that shud not be the procedure to install it

1.full wipe;

2.install beta 0.41;

3.reboot;

4.install beta 0.5 & A2SD;

5.done.

Guest xiaoyaoswim

There is some problems with v0.5 if you do a clean install. I didn't notice that because I updated directly from v0.41 myself.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Will make a fixed version soon

Guest JThumar

Not an issue !! We will wait for it !!

There is some problems with v0.5 if you do a clean install. I didn't notice that because I updated directly from v0.41 myself.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Will make a fixed version soon

Guest yannliep

I haven't tried it myself. I guess if you only translate strings.xml, it should be OK. Or it has something to do with MIUI's framework files

I'm trying to make it but SystemUI and some other don't work and some other do.

For the usb I think there's a conflict between the two fameworks you're using but I'm not sure.

Guest xiaoyaoswim

I'm trying to make it but SystemUI and some other don't work and some other do.

For the usb I think there's a conflict between the two fameworks you're using but I'm not sure.

Did you sign the systemui.apk after compiling it? I think it need the same signature as the old one.

The USB bug is introduced by the MIUI port of blade, as the blade port has the same problem.

Guest kai666

still have apps missing from the market, constant crashing, broken/non working apps and slow downs

On my phone at least, this is not yet for daily use :(

Edited by kai666

Guest xiaoyaoswim

still have apps missing from the market, constant crashing, broken/non working apps and slow downs

On my phone at least, this is not yet for daily use :(

Can you please be more specific on which apps are missing /non working?

Guest kai666

Can you please be more specific on which apps are missing /non working?

Didn't try much to be honest, as I was heading to work and needed a stable phone, so went back to ice Armour quite quickly, but the following 2 wouldn't start:-

profimail and Gentle alarm. Profimail's logo was cracked in half in the pull down menu, and everytime I tried to open it, it just asked If i wanted to send a crash report.

and London transport pro was the app I couldn't find in the market. There May have been more, but thats the one I couldn't find in version 0.4, and so was the one I tested in version 0.51

Edited by kai666

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Didn't try much to be honest, as I was heading to work and needed a stable phone, so went back to ice Armour quite quickly, but the following 2 wouldn't start:-

profimail and Gentle alarm. Profimail's logo was cracked in half in the pull down menu, and everytime I tried to open it, it just asked If i wanted to send a crash report.

and London transport pro was the app I couldn't find in the market. There May have been more, but thats the one I couldn't find in version 0.4, and so was the one I tested in version 0.51

Thanks for the feedback. Confirm profimail and gentle alam are not working , but don't know why.

I can find London transport pro in the market, and I tried the free version, it works well.

Guest SWOriginal

Any idea if wifi hotspot is fixable? .. it seems even Barnicle wont work now .. should be an easy fix since it works in all other cm7 rom's.. you spoken to tilal who fixed it when it was broken on his cm7?