xiaoyaoswim

[ROM] MIUI Mix &Match v0.9 beta

327 posts in this topic

Hi!

I really love this rom, but I have a problem with bluetooth. I can't connect my Skate to my car kit :( Everytime I try, the Settings menu crashed. Many thanks for your amazing worrk, this rom is better for me than anything I tried before, it's beutiful and smooth, I don't want to change it, but I really need BT to drive my car :((((

Can you help me? May the s3 kernel help to solve it?

The S3 kernel saved the situation! The BT works fine! This rom will stay on my phone :))

Edited by navanax

Type "Miui themes" to Google :)

I found a lot this way.

any tips for themes?:)

Hi, how smooth is this? Last time I tried it the lock screen wasn't quite right and lagged a bit, has this been resolved?

Will

[email protected]' beautiful ... if it was smoother at some areas and with less bugs this ROM would be the ROMkiller !!! Am i the only one that can't remove any icons from the home screen? It keeps telling me that they are system?

Is there a app drawer?

Edited by Infuckingcredible

I can remove them. Did you try to install the new s3 kernel?

[email protected]' beautiful ... if it was smoother at some areas and with less bugs this ROM would be the ROMkiller !!! Am i the only one that can't remove any icons from the home screen? It keeps telling me that they are system?

Is there a app drawer?

I can remove them. Did you try to install the new s3 kernel?

Nope .... when are we going to "recieve" the next update? :) Cant wait!!!

I love this rom,but its a battery killer for me,i have to charge it in every half day. :-/ Using mobile-net and listening to music,no games etc.

Hello guys, i really need help. I like this ROM but i want to translate settings menu. Where i can find language file?

Hello guys, i really need help. I like this ROM but i want to translate settings menu. Where i can find language file?

you would change it in build prop(within system), change language and location to yours

post-910238-133650176261_thumb.jpg

Edited by plegdroid

Hi guys, haven't been around for almost one month. Unfortunately I will not be able to update this ROM for at least a couple of months. I'm extremely busy writing up my thesis, also cannot use my Skate - I'm currently on a CDMA2000 network.

Hi guys, haven't been around for almost one month. Unfortunately I will not be able to update this ROM for at least a couple of months. I'm extremely busy writing up my thesis, also cannot use my Skate - I'm currently on a CDMA2000 network.

you can reference thins link:http://bbs.malshenzu.com/read-htm-tid-52582.html,waiting for your least build!thanks 逍遥兄。

Hello,

I've tried to install Darktremor on my Staraddict with this ROM. The problem I encounter is that my phone refuses to mount any Ext3 partition at startup ("Cannot mount sd-ext").

Please notice that I 've tried with several version of CWM... I even tried creating the Ext3 partition with Gparted on my PC. Same result!

Can anybody help?

hello,xiaoyaoswim.I guess that you are chinese,isn't? Will you update the rom? i am very expected.

希望你能更新,我在小米论坛看到你,让我惊讶的是,你用的是中文。。。

people in this post are saying about updating S3 kernel.

Can anyone give me a complete guide to update it.

I love this rom very much and waiting for further update.

Cheer..! Xiaoyaoswim , you are great.. :D

people in this post are saying about updating S3 kernel.

Can anyone give me a complete guide to update it.

I love this rom very much and waiting for further update.

Cheer..! Xiaoyaoswim , you are great.. :D

Just flash the newest one from Ceco's thread.

I partitioned my sd card with ext 3 format,flashed Darktremor A2SD 2.7.5.3 beta 4.the sd-ext can be found in the setting but no icon of app.

the internal memory still increase as I install more applications.

Can anyone guide me to use A2SD or any other like this to link applications to sd that compitable with this rom.

Use Link2SD from play store. Once installed, allow SuperUser and follow steps. How did you make your partition?

I partitioned my sd card with ext 3 format,flashed Darktremor A2SD 2.7.5.3 beta 4.the sd-ext can be found in the setting but no icon of app.

the internal memory still increase as I install more applications.

Can anyone guide me to use A2SD or any other like this to link applications to sd that compitable with this rom.

Use s2e or link2sd instead.