• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM] MIUI Mix &Match v0.9 beta

327 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The music app and note app are in chinese, and my Google contacts don't synchronize, but great rom !

My contacts have synced?? You made any changes at all?

Andrew

Posted (edited) · Report post

My contacts have synced?? You made any changes at all?

Andrew

The synchronisation is activated but nothing. So I import my contacts from the sim card

EDIT: sorry It was me :x i've made something wrong at the beginning: my contacts are synced!

Edited by ydfxz

Posted · Report post

buzzing to try this tonight. great work, thanks xiaoyaoswim!!

Posted · Report post

Dropbox link not working sad.gif, xiaoyaoswim, can you try using another mirror?? if possible that is rolleyes.gif

Posted · Report post

Dropbox link not working sad.gif, xiaoyaoswim, can you try using another mirror?? if possible that is rolleyes.gif

+ 1

5) Toggles like screenshot etc are missing. Again something to do with latest version of MIUI applied or not.

6) No reboot into recovery option. Must have please. [Works if screen is locked and i long press power button......not if screen is unlocked B) ]

Hats off dude........This is just superb !!

1. Music player not in English(can this be turned into english ? How ?)

2. Status bar Toggles option does not have option like menu to view at bottom,battery display in percentage(this was there in MIUI made by tilal, not sure if its something to do with version of MIUI)

3. Many Cynogen settings not working like battery display in %.

4. MIUI Themes are working biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

This is the ROM i was looking for with interface of MIUI and stability of CM7...........

Edited by JThumar

Posted · Report post

Dropbox link not working , xiaoyaoswim, can you try using another mirror?? if possible that is

+ 1

Posted · Report post

New link coming soon, with M&M v0.2 betasmile.gif

Posted · Report post

Cheers laugh.gif

your rom is so popular that they've taken you off line

Posted · Report post

I'm using it since this morning...everything works for me...Great Job! Thanx!

Posted · Report post

Hats off dude........This is just superb !!

1. Music player not in English(can this be turned into english ? How ?)

2. Status bar Toggles option does not have option like menu to view at bottom,battery display in percentage(this was there in MIUI made by tilal, not sure if its something to do with version of MIUI)

3. Many Cynogen settings not working like battery display in %.

4. MIUI Themes are working biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

This is the ROM i was looking for with interface of MIUI and stability of CM7...........

5) Toggles like screenshot etc are missing. Again something to do with latest version of MIUI applied or not.

6) No reboot into recovery option. Must have please. [Works if screen is locked and i long press power button......not if screen is unlocked B) ]

Thanks for your feedback.

1. MIUI Music fixed in v0.2

2. I think that is exclusive to MIUI v4

3&6. That is just because it's Mix&.Match, some interfaces are operated by CM, others are by MIUI. You are right! Reboot in lock screen is a good workaround.

5. In MIUI there is a key combination for sceenshot. But it's not working in this version, I tried to fix it but failed...

Posted · Report post

Found out that Viber didn't work. Else, it's tinning great! badword love it!

Viber is no problem for me

Posted · Report post

I have some iusses with themes and some apps like Settings, Titanium Backup, Calendar..

With some themes these apps force closes when opened..But not with the stock theme..does anyone else have this problem? smile.gif

Thnks dude........

*Screenshot comes on long press of power button on lock mode......but of no use as it does nothing

*Music Player equilizer is not working !!

*Wifi hotspot not working

Edited by JThumar

Gmail sync not happening........it says sync in progress but should not take ages.......mad.gif

EDIT : Restart solved it !!

Edited by JThumar

Posted · Report post

Ok nice rom, but when using titanium backup batch restore I keep getting freezes and kind of reboots. The phone reboots with no boot animation or splash screen... Like a launcher reboot or something....

Posted · Report post

The music app and note app are in chinese, and my Google contacts don't synchronize, but great rom !

The interface of the note app can be English. The sample note in Chinese is welcome info, and the button in bottom means adding new note.

Posted · Report post

Thnks dude........

*Screenshot comes on long press of power button on lock mode......but of no use as it does nothing

*Music Player equilizer is not working !!

*Wifi hotspot not working

Sceenshot from CM was disabled on purpose, as it's useless only working in lock screen...

Do you mean equilizer in DSP manager? I think it's working for me.

Confirmed WIFI Hotspot not working for me either.

Posted · Report post

any idea how i can import themes, as i cant find how to do it on the rom, only download them through the theme manager?

Sceenshot from CM was disabled on purpose, as it's useless only working in lock screen...

Minui player has its own EQ...perhaps latest version

USB file transfer not working .....working now

Edited by JThumar

Posted · Report post

I have lost my music player trying to replace directly a apk into system/app using root explorerblink.gif

Is there a way to install the apk without installing entire ROM ? what to do now ?

Posted · Report post

This is my OMC ROM now, it is fantastic, I have MIUI theme pure blue installed and it is superb.

Well done for creating this fantastic ROM, I showed a couple of mates it last night and they where just blown away.

Thank you

Posted · Report post

Can you fix wifi hotspot ? Its imp for me to use this as daily ROM.....also is USB tethering working ... has anyone checked ?