MoDaCo is undergoing planned maintenance. Site functionality may be reduced - follow @modaco or @paulobrien on Twitter for updates.

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software
      Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)

CUSTOM ROMS

You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not be hosted directly in topic via the MoDaCo attachment system
      ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)
      ROMs must give full credit to the original author
      This decision has been taken in light of the huge amount of interest in this area of device customisation within the community, and member feedback! Please note that custom ROM discussion should be kept in specific device sub-areas, (e.g. Kaiser.MoDaCo.com for Kaiser based devices). ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact me directly via PM. P
    • Support MoDaCo by signing up to a MoDaCo Silver or Gold membership

To sign up to an annual MoDaCo Silver subscription which will eliminate all ads from the site (as well as giving you access to the MoDaCo Online Kitchens for Android) for only £9.99 using PayPal, Credit or Debit Card, ensure you are logged in to the site, and then click the link below, which will take you directly to the subscription store! You can also sign up to an annual MoDaCo Gold subscription for £29.99, which adds the benefits listed below! PURCHASE A MODACO SUBSCRIPTION - FREE Titanium Backup Mobile for Android worth $5.99! - FREE 1 year PrivateInternetAccess.com worth $39.95! - FREE 1 year LastPass Premium worth $12! - FREE CalcConvert for Pocket PC from Binaryfish worth $17.95! - FREE Calendar Bar for Pocket PC from OmegaOne worth $9.99! - FREE CamerAware for Pocket PC and Smartphone from MoDaCo worth £19.99 / $30! - FREE Chronos for Pocket PC from ActiveKitten worth $14.95! - FREE CodeWallet Pro for Smartphone and Pocket PC from DeveloperOne worth up to $24.95! - FREE Concentrix for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE FlexMail for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $59.90! - FREE FTouchSL for Pocket PC from Vekoff s.r.o. worth 10 euro / $12.50! - FREE Jewel Challenge for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE John Cody's Alerts Pro for Smartphone from Omnisoft worth $14.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Dutch for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> French for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> German for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Italian for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Spanish for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Dutch for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> French for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> German for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Russian for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Turkish for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE Note2Self for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $19.90! - FREE Opera 8.60 for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Opera Software worth up to $48! - FREE Pocket Informant for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $59.90! - FREE Pocket Launcher for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Conduits worth $9.95! - FREE PTab for Pocket PC and Smartphone from z4soft worth up to $60! - FREE Resco Explorer for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Resco worth up to $49.90! - FREE Safemode for Pocket PC from monocube worth $12.95 - FREE SplashPhoto for Pocket PC and Smartphone from SplashData worth up to $59.90! - FREE Sprite Backup for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Sprite Software worth $29.95! - FREE Teksoft Glyphs UI for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Teksoft €9.95! - FREE Teksoft HeadsetRemote for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Teksoft €4.95! - FREE Traffic Jam for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE unlock (1 per year) from imei-check.co.uk - DISCOUNT of 10% at MoDaCo FairDeal - DISCOUNT of 10% at Semsons.com - FORUM - AD FREE SITE - FORUM - custom rank / title - FORUM - double competition entries - FORUM - double post attachment space - FORUM - no search flood control - FORUM - priority event registration - FORUM - triple PM space
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspensions / ban.

[CM9] Cyanogenmod 9 for LiquidA1/LiquidE

1517 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'm italian and then I do not understand Russian..i use google translate for all :D so sorry for my bad english ;) I also found the repack for this rom better but not much :) so I held up the processor to 1GHz, activate the Hwa rendering 2D and install the autokiller pro with minfree 82:90:98 and the rom works very good :D battery drain is also good..

http://www.mediafire.com/?ud7qjb3z45080db of the link.. Edited by -Alex93-

Posted · Report post

[quote name='-Alex93-' timestamp='1353620192' post='2057207']
I'm italian and then I do not understand Russian..i use google translate for all :D so sorry for my bad english ;) I also found the repack for this rom better but not much :) so I held up the processor to 1GHz, activate the Hwa rendering 2D and install the autokiller pro with minfree 82:90:98 and the rom works very good :D battery drain is also good..

[url="http://www.mediafire.com/?ud7qjb3z45080db"]http://www.mediafire...ud7qjb3z45080db[/url] of the link..
[/quote]

Hi,

What ROM ? The repack or the paranoid ? Do you think that this repack ROM is better than th pasto's ROM ?

Thx

Posted · Report post

It's true, i see now that in the russian forum there is a repack of paranoid.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rere16' timestamp='1353621013' post='2057217']
Hi,

What ROM ? The repack or the paranoid ? Do you think that this repack ROM is better than th pasto's ROM ?

Thx
[/quote]

Yes this is the repack of Paranoid :) it's not better than cyanogen9 of thepasto but is better than the other Paranoid.. <_<

I installed the repack RC1. It is very smooth and I have no problems with. I think that my problem of reboot was caused by the CPU gouvenor (Smartass). With OnDemand, I have no problems.

Thx Edited by rere16

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rere16' timestamp='1353755757' post='2057917']
I installed the repack RC1. It is very smooth and I have no problems with. I think that my problem of reboot was caused by the CPU gouvenor (Smartass). With OnDemand, I have no problems.

Thx
[/quote]I [u]think[/u] it's problem of high overclock but also of smartass. The best is 768 ondemand.

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I didn't overclock my smartphone.

Posted · Report post

windows and ubuntu don't recognize my mobile with the rk1 repack of Honor32. Does anyone have the same issue?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='end222' timestamp='1353937837' post='2058775']
windows and ubuntu don't recognize my mobile with the rk1 repack of Honor32. Does anyone have the same issue?
[/quote]
I have Windows 8 64bit. If i use MTP device, this works but adb don't work. If i use mass storage, this don't works but adb work.

I would to ask if and how to solve the flickering problem, if it's possible. I don't know where to put my hands, someone knows what to do?

[quote name='alboz83' timestamp='1354543902' post='2061734']
I have Windows 8 64bit. If i use MTP device, this works but adb don't work. If i use mass storage, this don't works but adb work.

I would to ask if and how to solve the flickering problem, if it's possible. I don't know where to put my hands, someone knows what to do?
[/quote]I think it's an overclock problem like booting time. Try using 768 ondemand. Edited by end222

Posted · Report post

[quote name='end222' timestamp='1354556370' post='2061814']
I think it's an overclock problem like booting time. Try using 768 ondemand.
[/quote]
Thanks, i tried to use 768 ondemand, but flicker remain!!

[quote name='thepasto' timestamp='1330864760' post='1911633']
[center][b][size=5][color=#ff0000][u][CM9] Cyanogenmod 9 for Liquid/LiquidE[/u][/color][/size][/b][/center]
CM9 RC1 rom by [b]Liquid-WAG-Team[/b][list]
[*][b]What is working:[/b]
[/list]
[code]...
Tethering: (usb: fully working - wifi: please use some market app)
...[/code]
[/quote]

Dear Pasto,
How do you make the USB Tethering working? until now i still not manage to get it work although i try to use difference Windows driver or 3rd party apps from google play store. Can you help?

Or anyone have any idea on this issue?

ps. i can connect my Liquid to my Windows XP using USB. Edited by arttree

Posted · Report post

Hey, nice rom ^^
sry for my bad english..
i have a question!
pls load the kernel up for me, i have an other kernel installed
and now dont starts the rom :/
all my data's are of this rom, pls help me ThePasto!

Posted · Report post

Guys in 4pda.ru forum there is a new repack with new Adreno libreries, the rom is "cm-9-12.15-JB_AdrenoV3.1-salsa.zip". I don't understand if it's better and i can't download it because i can't register in the forum!!

i'll repost it from 4pda, just wait few time

ok, [url="http://www.multiupload.nl/VZ6HZP8H59"]http://www.multiupload.nl/VZ6HZP8H59[/url] there

jb for N1 [url="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1762790"]http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1762790[/url] who can port it for our device? Edited by mitligin

Posted · Report post

[quote name='mitligin' timestamp='1355930909' post='2066924']
i'll repost it from 4pda, just wait few time
[/quote]
Thanks a lot ;)

Posted · Report post

Flashed the [color=#4E565E][font=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif][size=3]cm-9-12.15-JB_AdrenoV3.1-salsa.zip, chrome is usable now![/size][/font][/color]

Works really well but bluetooth is[s]n't [/s]working for me.
Edit: bluetooth working!! Edited by end222

Posted · Report post

hi, i was wondering but is there possible to use miui galery/file exploer/monitor in this rom? (like cm7 got miui fileexploer) :)

if its...then how? thanks if anyone can answer me

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Tj3n' timestamp='1355982519' post='2067080']
hi, i was wondering but is there possible to use miui galery/file exploer/monitor in this rom? (like cm7 got miui fileexploer) :)

if its...then how? thanks if anyone can answer me
[/quote]
can you clarify a little bit more on what you mean by using these apps? Do you mean including in the ROMs by default? If that is your question, then yes you can. All you have to do is the following:
- Drop the desired apk file into the device/acer/salsa/proprietary folder
- In the device/acer/salsa/SalsaProprietary.mk file add the path to the PRODUCT_COPY_FILES definition (that includes dhcpcd.conf, wpa_supplicant.conf, etc.)
- Recompile the source
- In the generated ROM the app that was added should automatically be included

Posted · Report post

btw, i got the wake up problem, sometime I cannot wake up my phone, anyone have this problem?

Posted · Report post

Too :/

Posted · Report post

Me too but i have flashed the patch "Screen wake up issue" and seems works well

Posted · Report post

[quote name='alboz83' timestamp='1356110084' post='2067710']
Me too but i have flashed the patch "Screen wake up issue" and seems works well
[/quote]
really? let me try.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='parvata' timestamp='1356039390' post='2067402']
can you clarify a little bit more on what you mean by using these apps? Do you mean including in the ROMs by default? If that is your question, then yes you can. All you have to do is the following:
- Drop the desired apk file into the device/acer/salsa/proprietary folder
- In the device/acer/salsa/SalsaProprietary.mk file add the path to the PRODUCT_COPY_FILES definition (that includes dhcpcd.conf, wpa_supplicant.conf, etc.)
- Recompile the source
- In the generated ROM the app that was added should automatically be included
[/quote]

yes, i meant to including those in the rom as system apps..since miui apps got a lot convenient option (thats why i stick to it till now)
and im not really understand the "add the path to the....." part >< since idk anything about coding and stuff
and i also dunno if these apps for miui gb rom can be used in this ics rom..