[ROM] MIUI PatchRom RC1

Guest equiliym

Guest massacre^

Bootanim's are working :o now i got an animation android eating apple :lol:

but without the default dialer, is it possible to restore contact backups??

Guest equiliym

Bootanim's are working :o now i got an animation android eating apple :lol:

but without the default dialer, is it possible to restore contact backups??

i included exDialer/exContacts because stock dialer FCing and contacts needs resizing :o

Guest woden woo

what backup?

I had been flashed this miui rom to my phone,and found some issue as below

Q1:when phone connect pc by usb cable ,and then open/off usb device, system will reboot;

Q2:phone will appear below error when first power on{008.png}

Q3: when i Click call icon,system will notice issue as below figure ,and call can't use{006.png}.....

post-966790-0-18454200-1331560954_thumb.

post-966790-0-33680800-1331561005_thumb.

Guest equiliym

Q1:when phone connect pc by usb cable ,and then open/off usb device, system will reboot;

Q3: when i Click call icon,system will notice issue as below figure ,and call can't use{006.png}.....

read post two, there are known issues written..

also system works fine when enabling usb, i have no issues with it :o

Guest Racerboy

sry not helping on this with you i`ve been busy with real life and had no time for anything else lately, soooooo whats done? and what needs doing? is changelog upto date on post 2?

Edited by Racerboy

Guest equiliym

sry not helping on this with you i`ve been busy with real life and had no time for anything else lately, soooooo whats done? and what needs doing? is changelog upto date on post 2?

no prob.. im moving out, going to a new place by the end of the week so i too am busy with packing and stuffs, you know whats that like -.-`

yeah, changelog is up-to-date, i had issues with flipclock widgets, when resized they dont show numbers even with xml editing and widgets when 4x4 gets cut because of dock, i messed with dimens.xml from launcher about that but all i could about it was to resize/fix launcher sizes and widgets so not sure wat do about that <.> and dialer is fcing, i have a guy who is helping around those micode errors but didnt hear from him for a while now D:

everything else is pretty much fixed, im using it daily, themes working etc etc..

Guest sack3

I have the same problem, but fix it using Multi Mount SD-Card Lite.apk from google market

Guest sack3

can you guys post logcat of that issue? i dont have problems with usb so i cant really do anything without error log

how i can get the logcat???, so i am use gen2.

another thing is that if you reset the cel the issue fail, I mean in settings/privacy/reset, the rest all goes well for mebiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest equiliym

you can get logcat with "adb logcat -d > log.txt" command but if it reboots, it erases is so its a bit annoying to get that error part.. i never tried on gen2 since i dont have gen2 device but it shouldnt be much different i think

Guest sack3

you can get logcat with "adb logcat -d > log.txt" command but if it reboots, it erases is so its a bit annoying to get that error part.. i never tried on gen2 since i dont have gen2 device but it shouldnt be much different i think

Here is the logcat: alogcat.2012-03-15-10-25-39-0430.txt , i use alogcat.apk. Now the usb is work

Guest kiran-reddy

when did it will b ready for using bro. .. :) 1 thing .. can u create a rom like KDE (ubuntu) .. i mean a very smooth with animation and a jelly type of gui. :D

Guest equiliym

when did it will b ready for using bro. .. :) 1 thing .. can u create a rom like KDE (ubuntu) .. i mean a very smooth with animation and a jelly type of gui. :D

im using it since alpha, had no major problems, themes are nice and lockscreens are awesome <3 as for kde like thingy, that would eat waaay more ram.. but if anyone wants to mod some launcher and framework pics to look fancy, be my guest :P

Guest kiran-reddy

:( @equiliym... from the last three days i was using ur miui rom, the problem is that it gets too slow 1) when i press back button aftr surfing net on browser 2) aftr opening any app when i press back button.. :( the app.'s on home screen loads one by one... :(

Guest equiliym

:( @equiliym... from the last three days i was using ur miui rom, the problem is that it gets too slow 1) when i press back button aftr surfing net on browser 2) aftr opening any app when i press back button.. :( the app.'s on home screen loads one by one... :(

yeah that browser is kind of slow, im thinking of adding stock browser from cm7 to reduce memory issues.. as for the second issue, not sure whats that about, i dont have that.. try installin that V6 script or something.. i have my cpu governor on smartassv2 for battery life and cpu on 604mhz, works alright for me :o