[ROM] MIUI PatchRom RC1

Guest equiliym

Guest equiliym

Hi you can fix the sd-ext?? i use S2E (simple2ext).apk, but when a install any app the phone restart :unsure::unsure:

thats odd.. i use built in thing from applications menu, works fine.. ill check that app, does it give any errors?

Guest sack3

thats odd.. i use built in thing from applications menu, works fine.. ill check that app, does it give any errors?

Thanks, but I solved it. I used this app A2SDGUI - Darktremor A2SD GUI.apk. Now I can already use the sd-ext partition.

Guest equiliym

I found a new MIUI Launcher already adapted to ldpi. Follow the link:

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1559322

The letters are more legible in this launcher. It also supports themes.

>>based on QQLauncher by Vipitus

thats not a miui launcher, thats the old tencent launcher that i used in my miui-like rom from vipitus and that other guy that translated it from chinese, forgot name :o original launcher is from miui patchrom that is for hdpi but i used values to resize from already ldpi modded launcher that krste gave into dev thread of this rom for x10 mini

also my rom does support miui mtz files/themes, need just resized lockscreens for qvga screens which i uploaded and posted in first post

Guest woden woo

I have been flashed this rom and it works very well,if you can modify app icons and font to fix my phone,it will be more better!!!!!

Guest equiliym

I have been flashed this rom and it works very well,if you can modify app icons and font to fix my phone,it will be more better!!!!!

whats wrong with app icons?

Guest woden woo

I use this rom few day and it run very fine ,thanks you very much!!!!!!!!

The icon is too big and font is small,but i think this cause by our phone's screen question..

others:

below website is MIUI Theme Editor for Miui Rom,can you help me go thread and download it,beasure i can't link up this link page,,,thanks a lot!!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1563780

Guest equiliym

I use this rom few day and it run very fine ,thanks you very much!!!!!!!!

The icon is too big and font is small,but i think this cause by our phone's screen question..

others:

below website is MIUI Theme Editor for Miui Rom,can you help me go thread and download it,beasure i can't link up this link page,,,thanks a lot!!!

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1563780

are you sure you are using RC1 rom and not Alpha1? launcher has been resized, i dont see how the icons are big on this rom.. yes, fonts do show a bit small, ill check dimens for that and add stock ttf files, maybe it will help.. here, im attaching a screenshot of my screen..

as for themes, i dont really understand what you want to do with that tool.. i edit all my themes in notepad and photoshop, works best imho.. you have the link to that tool on first post in that thread if thats what you mean, just read it

edit: added icon collection thread link in first post

edit2: yeah i decompiled launcher again, i put text to 13.0sp instead of 11.0, letters are bigger now but i dunno.. attaching another image for you guys to compare, if you like it, ill leave it 13.0sp

post-840416-0-61058800-1334058736_thumb.

post-840416-0-57174500-1334062265_thumb.

Edited by equiliym

Guest Raphael Machado

are you sure you are using RC1 rom and not Alpha1? launcher has been resized, i dont see how the icons are big on this rom.. yes, fonts do show a bit small, ill check dimens for that and add stock ttf files, maybe it will help.. here, im attaching a screenshot of my screen..

as for themes, i dont really understand what you want to do with that tool.. i edit all my themes in notepad and photoshop, works best imho.. you have the link to that tool on first post in that thread if thats what you mean, just read it

edit: added icon collection thread link in first post

edit2: yeah i decompiled launcher again, i put text to 13.0sp instead of 11.0, letters are bigger now but i dunno.. attaching another image for you guys to compare, if you like it, ill leave it 13.0sp

I think it got better with 13.0sp!

Edited by Raphael Machado

Guest equiliym

I think it got better with 13.0sp!

yeah i might release a whole new rom, i took a look at blades andalululu miui, got more fixes than i did on this one.. but for some reason even his dialer FC's on racer, i dont know whats that about..

racer community is dieing so theres not much motivation in doing new stuff..

Guest equiliym

i have built a new miui rom /rc2/, flashed and testing it today, i might release it later/tonight, will probably make a new thread for it etc etc

Guest woden woo

thanks,equiliym,very much looking forward to it.

MiLocker 1.41 support all Resolution phone for lockscreen, can you fix it on our phone..

Guest Rahulj85

i have built a new miui rom /rc2/, flashed and testing it today, i might release it later/tonight, will probably make a new thread for it etc etc

thanks man..:-)

Guest Raphael Machado

Thanks Equiliym!!

Guest equiliym

thanks,equiliym,very much looking forward to it.

MiLocker 1.41 support all Resolution phone for lockscreen, can you fix it on our phone..

no as themes comes from third-party creators for HDPI resolution as default.. i attached in first post 50+ LDPI lockscreens that perfectly fit our racer screens, you have plenty to choose from

Yeah. But the themes adjust themselves to the screen size and some really look baaad:screwy:eek.gif:sly:biggrin.gif

edit: if you have any ldpi themes that are not in my pack that comes with milocker or whatsoever, do tell and post

Edited by equiliym

Guest equiliym

i cant seem to fix miui camera damn it, autofocus keeps freezing the app.. it can be disabled tho but not sure if i want to put it in the new release.. its awesome tho, it has some very neat options.. i disabled autofocus and compiled it but when i try it on phone, it acts as its still enabled, gotta go to options then enable>disable again for it to stop messing around and work properly.. will try to mess with it a bit more tomorrow..

help is appreciated with this issue so we could have the most closest miui to original (not sure if i wrote that good lol)

• 1 year later...