screen oversensitive solved!(VEGAICS,Viewpad10s)

Hey guys, this is my second time to post this because I just clicked a dictionary site without changing tab. Forgiving my poor English.

I flashed VegaICS Beta 1 on my 10s yesterday, and have some problem like MTP device, screen oversensitive.

I was really annoyed because I really like ICS after using it, I spent a lots of time searching solution.

About MTP USB device fails to install,I got help here

Thanks that guy, but what I remember is a little different(I forget why)

Here is the solution. Right My Computer and select properties. Goto device manager. And locate MTP USB Device. Right click and choose select update driver. Select 'browse my computer for drivers' and then choose "Let me pick drivers to install". You will get many options, select Standard MTP device followed by MTP USB device and click OK and you are done.

It should works if your problem is only MTP.

About screen oversensitive, It was the main reason make me annoyed, I have a good system but I can't use it perfectly!!

When I try to hold or drag something, it will change into high-speed continuous touches, that make I can't move widget,place app on main screen...and play some games, I guess so.

I think the long time to google is worthy,I combine this and other post on internet:

1.Download the apk in "this". (TochRecalibrate.apk),and put it into SD.

2.Turn on 10s with Nvflash, flash Modded Stock v2. (I wiped before flashing, not sure if it's required)

3.Install TouchRecalibrate.apk in Modded Stock v2.

4.Use it(I'm not sure if we need to do this without plugging in power.)

5.Turn off 10s and into Nvflash again, flash VegaICS.

6.The problem is gone(on my 10s).

hope this helps.

(Is there many problems with my English grammar - -?

Edited by Guest

Guest richardmlea

Hey guys, this is my second time to post this because I just clicked a dictionary site without changing tab. Forgiving my poor English.

I flashed VegaICS Beta 1 on my 10s yesterday, and have some problem like MTP device, screen oversensitive.

I was really annoyed because I really like ICS after using it, I spent a lots of time searching solution.

About MTP USB device fails to install,I got help here

Thanks that guy, but what I remember is a little different(I forget why)

It should works if your problem is only MTP.

About screen oversensitive, It was the main reason make me annoyed, I have a good system but I can't use it perfectly!!

When I try to hold or drag something, it will change into high-speed continuous touches, that make I can't move widget,place app on main screen...and play some games, I guess so.

I think the long time to google is worthy,I combine this and other post on internet:

1.Download the apk in "this". (TochRecalibrate.apk),and put it into SD.

2.Turn on 10s with Nvflash, flash Modded Stock v2. (I wiped before flashing, not sure if it's required)

3.Install TouchRecalibrate.apk in Modded Stock v2.

4.Use it(I'm not sure if we need to do this without plugging in power.)

5.Turn off 10s and into Nvflash again, flash VegaICS.

6.The problem is gone(on my 10s).

hope this helps.

(Is there many problems with my English grammar - -?

Hi m3791462,

Thanks for sharing.

If your problem returns try this fix.

Its the only fix that lasts for me.