[Rom]MIUI ports by iKrautDroid -Current: 2.3.16-

Guest iKrautDroid

Guest JustinChasez

Miui Ports by iKrautDroid

big thanks to Lens_Flare!

Current release: 2.3.16 Link: http://dev-host.org/IEk

Older releases: 2.3.9 Link http://dev-host.org/UJC

Wipe before flashing 2.3.16 if you have 2.3.9 installed!

Changelog:

2.3.9:

My first port, a little messy, based of the miui.us release.

2.3.16:

Based on miuiandroid release, removed some apps, made the updater script look nicer, replaced the Market with the Play Store.

Addons:

ICS Transition Animations for 2.3.16 (Should also work on 2.3.9): http://dev-host.org/gjz

Some liquid users on this rom biggrin.gif:

Hope you enjoy the rom!

If you like it, rate the topic 5 stars and give that green plus some lovin'.

If you really like it, please donate a few bucks to doctorswithoutborders or another charity!

Cheers!

Hi ,

For me, the new version is not as smooth as 2.3.9. And it keeps closing my apps suddenly, because of low memory. When I check in the Settings-->Programs, there's just 3mb free of RAM. I used ES Task Manager to remove the startup apps and its not better. Reverted to 2.3.9 and everything's fine. (Also used ES Task Manager for stopping some used apps from startup)

Could you port the ICS ROM for Acer Liquid? It would be great. Anyway, thanks for your works.

Edited by JustinChasez

Guest OzanSRC

Problem with proximity and screen timeout in ikroutdroid v2.3.16

Use Sanity for proximity sensor wink.gif

I'm using 2.3.16 nearly a week. First 3-4 days it's amazingly fast but now i have random reboots. I have aprx 150 apps and using class 4 memory card i think thats why my apps showing up almost 10 min. I'm using also A2SDGui for Dalvik cache Can it be a problem for reboots? And final question is which ext partition is good for Miui? Ext2 or Ext3??

Guest iKrautDroid

Use Sanity for proximity sensor wink.gif

I'm using 2.3.16 nearly a week. First 3-4 days it's amazingly fast but now i have random reboots. I have aprx 150 apps and using class 4 memory card i think thats why my apps showing up almost 10 min. I'm using also A2SDGui for Dalvik cache Can it be a problem for reboots? And final question is which ext partition is good for Miui? Ext2 or Ext3??

Are you overclocking?

Guest OzanSRC

Dont really know which kind of partition I have laugh.gif

WTF laugh.gif Am i the only one who need more than 200 mb internal memory biggrin.gif

P.S: Dude did u add Darktremor's App2SD scripts to rom? Which one do u prefer for Miui A2SDGUI or Link2SD?

Edited by OzanSRC

Guest OzanSRC

Yes... @960 Mhz. I was using Cm7 at that frequency.

Which partition do u prefer Ä°Kraut? ext2 or ext3 faster

I think ur Rom support overclocking am i right??

Guest iKrautDroid

I think ur Rom support overclocking am i right??

Well I guess you are overclocking to high... Lower your Overclock frequency or try overvollting!

Guest MoNzAi88

i also got random reboot, not over cloaking, sometimes open 4-5 apps together and it will get random reboot, my situation same with Ozan, a lot of apps with dalvik cache to sd with a2sdgui

Guest OzanSRC

I flashed again and again but random reboots still exists. I bought class 10 sd card for showing apps faster but nothing different than class 4 card. I dont use oc also but when installing many apps i have reboots

Guest iKrautDroid

! C:\Users\Jayslyn\Downloads\miuiandroid_Liquid-2.3.16.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

Corrupted download... Download it again!

• 2 weeks later...

everything work very fine for me >_< except when i use the liquidsetting to set the sentivity back to 25. after a while working great the screen starting to jump around and keep pressing random button D:

is there anyway to fix it? i really enjoy the high sensitivity since the base sentivity is crap .______." cant even cut a fruit.

*edit: before i try this rom i used len's lightforce ver. and got same problem as in this >_<

Edited by Tj3n

Guest Master_T

everything work very fine for me >_< except when i use the liquidsetting to set the sentivity back to 25. after a while working great the screen starting to jump around and keep pressing random button D:

is there anyway to fix it? i really enjoy the high sensitivity since the base sentivity is crap .______." cant even cut a fruit.

*edit: before i try this rom i used len's lightforce ver. and got same problem as in this >_<

It's not the rom problem, you just set the sensitivity too high (well, low, depending on how you see it). When the screen is too sensible it starts reacting to dirt particles and other small inputs that at lower sensitivities would be filtered. Solution is to gradually increase the sensitivity value until it stops acting up.

thanks >_< i changed and now it work fine~ :D dunno why it said recommended to put 25 also T_T

also for the ics add-on that u put there, how to install is flash it via malez recovery right? ><

• 3 months later...