newbie some questions

Guest illmor

Guest illmor

hi all

joined yesterday as i bought SF. already installed 2.2, thanks to this great site.

Is it possible to have similar profiles, like symbian phones ?

How can you install new themes ? ( icons, wallpapers etc )

hi all

joined yesterday as i bought SF. already installed 2.2, thanks to this great site.

Is it possible to have similar profiles, like symbian phones ?

How can you install new themes ? ( icons, wallpapers etc )

Flash a theme through recovery. Make sure the MD5 on the ZIPS are correct. And they must be HDPI for the Blade. And what do you mean profiles? Im CyanoGenMod7 you have profiles in the settings menu

Guest illmor

Flash a theme through recovery. Make sure the MD5 on the ZIPS are correct. And they must be HDPI for the Blade. And what do you mean profiles? Im CyanoGenMod7 you have profiles in the settings menu

Profiles like : outdoor, silent, general etc etc wghere you can have different sounds for calls, messages

Also when i switch most of the apps off in TASK MANAGER, after a while there`s lots of stuff working, even though i didn`t use anything. is it normal ? any apps to sort out stuff working in the background ?

Profiles like : outdoor, silent, general etc etc wghere you can have different sounds for calls, messages

Also when i switch most of the apps off in TASK MANAGER, after a while there`s lots of stuff working, even though i didn`t use anything. is it normal ? any apps to sort out stuff working in the background ?

Yes CM7 has profiles like that. Also advanced task killer is good. But if you upgrade to cm7 or and 2.3 rom you don't need a task killer

Guest jonmac73
But if you upgrade to cm7 or and 2.3 rom you don't need a task killer

Agree - have never used any task killer app. Upgrade to 2.3 - personally using Swedish Snow from KonstaT.