Wacky.ddw

[FIX] Proximity sensor issue on Atomic

31 posts in this topic

Ok the value i posted in the fist post was wrong it seems only "H601L1G32" works. The value from your phone "H601L4G32" give's me a black screen instantly i had to remove my battery.

I opened your ZIP file and changed the 4 to a 1 flashed it again, and it works like a charm now :) When i try to calibrate the proximity sensor in atomic mod settings it says "callibration failed" wich is better then force closing :D.

Should i reupload the version with the number changed or do you want to do it?

Feel free to provide your owm link in the first post... anyway i suppose that while L1 will work on some phones L4 may work on others. I think this should also be mentioned in the guide providing guidance on how to change it in zip before flashing.

Edit: or simply give link to both versions + guidance on how to change if non of them work

Edited by C3C0

Or another solution is just to use the cm sensors lib which works for everyone.

Feel free to provide your owm link in the first post... anyway i suppose that while L1 will work on some phones L4 may work on others. I think this should also be mentioned in the guide providing guidance on how to change it in zip before flashing.

Edit: or simply give link to both versions + guidance on how to change if non of them work

Ok i changed the first post, if you cant to see anything changed just ask :)

@tilal: What are you talking about, its something devs must add right? because i wouldnt know how to change add things like that in a ROM.

cant understand why people dont just use the 'keep screen' app if there having proximity issues.......works a treat.

just activate dialer and dialer storage in the applications settings of the app.

cant understand why people dont just use the 'keep screen' app if there having proximity issues.......works a treat.

just activate dialer and dialer storage in the applications settings of the app.

Because it should work... it allways worked so why would i want to use a app to keep my screen on, it consumes mutch more battery then if the screen goes black. Anyway it works like it should now.