[CANCELED] Ville@Pyramid | 005 | STABLE | 1.47.401.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest macpherson1999

TRIP I just want you to know that you´re one of the most succesfull dev of Sensation. I love your hard and continous work.

Please keep this work,its GREAT!

Guest Arthur92

semctriplogo.jpg

TripNDroid Mobile Engineering presents something to play with.

The leaked RUU for HTC Ville running on Pyramid

Features:

- Booting

- Audio

- Mobile network (data included)

- All apps included

- Deodexed

- No watermark

- Camera

- Videocamera

- Hardware video decoder

- Wifi

W.I.P.

- Graphics

- Pyramid hacks

- Bluetooth

I will probably not maintain this rom fully, but who knows.

-

Base is now a decent rom

-

Setupwizard is messed up, just click right below in the screen a couple of times where the next button is located and you will be fine.

Wifi is completely the work of baadnwz (InsertCoin roms)

Download:

coming

Hi Trip,

Wonderful work!Your ROM is always better than any other works I've ever seen.

I've tried Virtuous 's ROM (S4x) today.Some bugs found.Maybe you should also take a look at following things.

No root

No 3G network(data connections)[Yeah You Have Solved This]

May be you should suggest the users to turn of the animation(Settings-Display) or all the screens may mass up(esp settings)

Now Downloading.....

Edited by Arthur92

Guest solracarevir

Trip, you are unstoppable!

This will end better than Endevour's for sure

Gonna flash it tonight after work.

Thanks as always!!

Guest bonesy

Please don't quote the whole OP, We all know it! Just takes up unnecessary space in the thread.

Great work again trip, Is the GPS fix in build 4? Where is build 4? Been nearly 2 hours :-)

Guest bonesy

any changelog? or is it just gps fixed?

Wifi fixed GPS NOT fixed (waiting on patch i believe)

Just waiting on BT Now! Great to see Baadnwz and Trip working together :) Whenever i swtch from any tripndroid i go back to insertcoin

Edited by bonesy

Guest solracarevir

Just Flashed this.

let the rom do it's job for at least 15 minutes, reboot in recovery and fix permission twice. boot again. you will see a noticeable increase in smoothness, graphical glitches are present but im sure trip will iron them flat.

Ran a Quadrant benchmark and got 2174

Antutu 4326

CF-bench overall score 3465

Guest Da Baron

I don't know what you all are doing that i'm not doing but this ROM is unresponsive for me. I use the volume key and next keys to exit thru setup menu to arrive at the homescreen. At this point it does nothing...just volume key works. Anything I touch doesn't respond,eg; apps,app drawer icon,menu key etc. I can't even get into settings to turn animations off. I've gone back to recovery and wiped everything and reflashed ROM thrice already but to no avail.

Any suggestions,ideas would be welcomed as i'm curious to how everyone else is able to get this port running on their Sensation.

Thx,

Da Baron

Guest solracarevir

I don't know what you all are doing that i'm not doing but this ROM is unresponsive for me. I use the volume key and next keys to exit thru setup menu to arrive at the homescreen. At this point it does nothing...just volume key works. Anything I touch doesn't respond,eg; apps,app drawer icon,menu key etc. I can't even get into settings to turn animations off. I've gone back to recovery and wiped everything and reflashed ROM thrice already but to no avail.

Any suggestions,ideas would be welcomed as i'm curious to how everyone else is able to get this port running on their Sensation.

Thx,

Da Baron

Did you tried fixing permissions from recovery?

Guest Da Baron

Hey, Trip!

Wanted to ask if there is a way you can make a flashable zip or other means of making the search soft key to be the "recent apps" key? I really like the new style and effect that it has. I've been using Sebastians version of SX4"s A1 ROM and his has the search soft key routed that way yet his GPS isn't fully functional as your 004.

Whatever you could do would be greatly appreciated.

~

Da Baron

Guest jaysun3000

had a hell of a time getting thru setup wizard the screen was flipping and partially moving to the next step and gets stuck in between i managed to get thru it however at the main screen after unlock i could barely do anything the popup about tell htc kept coming up and the screen flickered and was unresponsive i was able to reboot to recovery to fix permissions same issue i will come back to it later not sure was happened i never flash dirty and i was unable to get in to the options thinking i needed to turn off animations