broken mic

Guest Mub6

Hey guys,

people can't hear me when I ring them.

The only sound that goes through is the sound of me blowing but my voice is not heard no matter how loud I shout.

I've tried flashing a different rom to no avail.

What do you guys think?

Cheers.

Guest PedroVader

I had this a couple of weeks back.

Turns out the mic was jammed up with pocket fluff, just pop the back off, remove the screws you can see, plus one under a white sticker at the top, GENTLY ease the case apart near the mic, and have a look inside.

This worked for me, but be careful, and I take no responsibility for collateral damage :lol:

Edited by PedroVader

Guest DiscoFred78

If you have an OMC then i would ring customer services. I found their returns to be excellent. Got my fone replaced within 24hrs as promised.

Edited by DiscoFred78

If you have an OMC then i would ring customer services. I found their returns to be excellent. Got my fone replaced within 24hrs as promised.

yeah I think I'm going to do this.

The thing is, sound recorder works but thats not the case in-call. so sounds like a deaper problem.

I too have experienced their returns. courier came round with a new phone within 12 hours flat!

could someone please just refresh me on how to return my rooted phone to stock ready for return?

cheers.

Guest DiscoFred78

If you look in the tpt thread there is a link to the official orange zte tpt. I downloaded that and flashed it in minutes.

I will dig out the link when I am on my on my pc.

:)

Edited by DiscoFred78