[ICS] [MIUI] MIUIFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 30/03]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

You said that you were going to work on getting the patch on gingerbread after ics, is there anyway you and xiaoyaoswim could combine forces to create the miui patch for both ics and gingerbread? :)

Right now I barely have time to do anything and that would be a big undertaking. I might work on it when I find the time.

Guest tilal6991

It doesn't work for me. It boots and when I'm tryin to unlcok it restarts. What is the problem. I'am at Stock TPT

Wiped data? If possible and you are near a computer could you post a logcat?

yes!!! been looking forward to this. will i have to wipe if flashing from the latest coldfusionx? im guessing its as stable as the current coldfusion build too? rolleyes.gif

Guest tilal6991

yes!!! been looking forward to this. will i have to wipe if flashing from the latest coldfusionx? im guessing its as stable as the current coldfusion build too? rolleyes.gif

Yes :( and yes :)

Guest PejotA

Tillal .... now you left me in doubt

=]

So many updates on the same day just makes me thank you for the work and time dedicated to this community!

I downloaded the 2 updates today will test the two roms.

Thank you!

Guest sainteedean

This is awesome, nice work man! but just noticed that when you hold the power button, the options have the wrong names... im sure i can live with it ha!