[ICS] [MIUI] MIUIFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 30/03]

Guest tilal6991

Guest iReece

Anybody else having account issues? I open the play store, it says add account, but it freezes when trying to go to the login page. Won't wor on market or the settings option. Anyone else found this? Or just me?...

Edit, never mind.

Edit again.Anyone else have issues where a downloaded app won't open until you've rebooted?Am I using the wrong Gapps or something?....

Hey, you say the camera isn't working, yet I was using it fine yesterday! Showed preview, zoomed properly, focused properly, everything! It even worked after several reboots, has it worked for anyone else yet?.

This rom is too slow for me however, the lockscreen lags more than my old wildfire and the colours look horrible. On the cm9 rom, the colours look fine but in this, they look like the phone cannot handle all the colours and so make it look like bars. IF you're running cm9, turn off surface dithering and you'll see what I mean...

Once the speed is fixed, I'll try again. :)

Edited by iReece

Guest jakobitm

That's the only ICS whitch works with CoPilot navigation. At the moment it's my favourite one. It has 3 bugs.

Most annoying is that is not refreshing lock screen - clock is frozen at time when it's locked up. Second bug is that when I click Settings\about in most cases it hungs up. 1 per ten times we can get info about system. 3 rd bug is the reboot screen has wrong description.

If anyone could look into it, that would be good. MIUI interface is beautiful.

Guest trueno2k
Tilal,

Any chance this ROM can get on your (very heavy) list of tasks so it gets updated? I just looooooooove this one...

You might wanna lay off the badgering for the time being as Tilal has exams to concentrate on for high grades!... He'll get round to working on this rom when he finishes his exams if my memory serves me right is at the end of May!...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jakobitm

OK. Looks like most annoyng bug - lock screen time is not updated- is because MiuiLocker . I was trying to update it from Market, but getting:

Application not installed. An existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed. Anyone can help

In meanwhile I installed MagicLocker and it's being updated now. Almost happy then.

Guest bAzYx

OK. Looks like most annoyng bug - lock screen time is not updated- is because MiuiLocker . I was trying to update it from Market, but getting:

Application not installed. An existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed. Anyone can help

In meanwhile I installed MagicLocker and it's being updated now. Almost happy then.

The MIUI Locker available in the market is for non-MIUI ROMs. It is entirely different than the one we have on this ROM. You cannot update it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bAzYx

Anyone want to try a new release? It's completely untested so I'dd appreciate if it doesn't work to have a logcat.

I'll try it with a mix of pleasure and excitement :)

Please send a link to a post/web page explaining how to do a logcat if ever I need to provide one.

Guest stiefanu

I'm trying to understand how to do that :Dù

I have the logcat in cmd window..

Edited by stiefanu

Guest Der_Floo

I'm trying to understand how to do that :Dù

I have the logcat in cmd window..

windows or linux?

press strg + c and paste in here..

Edited by Der_Floo

Guest Der_Floo

I sent a pm to tilal..but i don't know if it can help him, as cmd saved only a part of the logcat..

if not, i will do it.