[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest jfabaf

Thank you very much Tillaz, it's a GREAT ROM.

I've found only one issue: the status bar disappears sometimes.

Congratulations!!!

Guest ajarillo

@Tillaz

I've been testing the new ROM and the only thing I would like to change is the clock. When there are more than five icons these appear under the clock. I attach a screenshoot.

Could it be possible an add-on to have the clock on the right as it was in R13?

Thanks

post-973130-0-14431900-1336469260_thumb.

Guest tillaz

Everything run smoothly although, when i try to install go app, its' really lag and slow, the only thing i want is the power master and task manager but it seems not possible now. Also really like the go locker four key theme, the rom's locker look a bit dull.. :(

Edit,: you just need to touch go app and it's lag as hell.. :-S

The launcher included is not recognized as go launcher any more so if you want to use go features you will need to download the original launcher from the market

You can use link2sd to remove my version

And make the original version a system app

Guest Infuckingcredible

@tillaz could you link me to the tutorial you have made for a better battery life? I've been searchin' for it but couldn't manage to find it. Thanks in advance!

edit: or just tell me when to wipe battery stats (at full or empty battery :?)

Edited by Infuckingcredible

Guest zen_2610

The launcher included is not recognized as go launcher any more so if you want to use go features you will need to download the original launcher from the market

You can use link2sd to remove my version

And make the original version a system app

Sorry to make u repeat, i tried that, and it's still lag and even slower than the beta version.. i come back to the modded version now, smoothh :D

Guest ziofunk

I really like this ROM. Thanks a lot. I my opinion, it is smoother and cleaner that the previous one.

Yet, I do have some problem with the keyboard. Some error message after flashing (same message written below), then it works fine but when I try to add more input languages in "Settings> Language & keyboard > Android keyboard > Input Languages I get the message:

"The application Android keyboard ((process.com.android.inputmethod.latin) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

So basically i can write but not change the input language. I used the patch to revert to ICS keyboard and that is fine.

Guest timfimjim

Looking good. I'll flash it tonight.

Btw in the first post i think you mean slimmed down the keyboard haha :P

Guest tillaz

I really like this ROM. Thanks a lot. I my opinion, it is smoother and cleaner that the previous one.

Yet, I do have some problem with the keyboard. Some error message after flashing (same message written below), then it works fine but when I try to add more input languages in "Settings> Language & keyboard > Android keyboard > Input Languages I get the message:

"The application Android keyboard ((process.com.android.inputmethod.latin) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

So basically i can write but not change the input language. I used the patch to revert to ICS keyboard and that is fine.

this will be fixed today

Guest cryoglobe

Hello

Do you think it could be a good idea to update the 1rst message of this thread ...

So we could easily found back all major releases ( and a link to download it ) of this great Rom ?

This would really help ( I think )

Regards

Guest tillaz

Hello

Do you think it could be a good idea to update the 1rst message of this thread ...

So we could easily found back all major releases ( and a link to download it ) of this great Rom ?

This would really help ( I think )

Regards

everything is already there, R13 and the latest release

Guest MiiMuu

Seems to be something wrong when I try to choose Swedish. Is forced closing all the time. If I choose, for example, English, everything works fine.

Guest tillaz

Seems to be something wrong when I try to choose Swedish. Is forced closing all the time. If I choose, for example, English, everything works fine.

this is now fixed, new release and themes will be today... Bluetooth also needs fixed as its got some bugs

Guest jtharmor

this is now fixed, new release and themes will be today... Bluetooth also needs fixed as its got some bugs

Hope addon...........Please......Please.......cant setup phone again

Guest jtharmor

Ok...the keyboard looked good buttttttttt

1) Launcher is laggy

2) browser is slow(maybe it seems so with ics status bar)

3) Not possible to stop auto rotation of screen

4) Brightness not working in power control widget

Edited by jtharmor

Guest Mub6

Tillaz great release!

I have a small request though,

could you include the stock zte/monte carlo dialler into this rom?

the android dialler is not predictive and the original was great!

Edited by Mub6

Guest tillaz

1) Launcher is laggy

strange all those are working fine for me... did you do all wipes ? this is 110% needed

if you don't like the launcher you can easily change it

Guest jtharmor

strange all those are working fine for me... did you do all wipes ? this is 110% needed

if you don't like the launcher you can easily change it

Volume keys track change not working when locked....

I did factory reset and wipe cache....

Edited by jtharmor

1) Launcher is laggy

All those things work fine for me,but I cannot comment on launcher,as I flashed with a different launcher.

Edit: you say you wiped data and cache.I assume you mean dalvik and not just cache? Also,its good practice to format system,even though its not always needed.

Edited by Guest

Guest Sidecar_jon

zipped it on the phone today and what can I say, top work indeed I keep finding stuff to play with. Great!