[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest Der_Floo

@ tillaz

can you re-add the dark Playstore? i´m not sure, if it was in R14 at beginning before Beta 1...but it looks good and i think it is a good theme addon :) or?!

Guest tillaz

tillaz is something wrong ?! sad.png

no, its all good ;) just putting all the add-on's together

then i need to update the themes

then test everything, witch wont be possible until 7 or 8 pm :(

Guest Der_Floo

no, its all good ;) just putting all the add-on's together

then i need to update the themes

then test everything, witch wont be possible until 7 or 8 pm :(

puh :). this sounds very good :) so we can hope for an update today or tommorow !? ;). i hope the final release will be good . :)

Guest Der_Floo

update should be tomorrow

sound very very good :) i saw your new thread and I´m so exited :)

a question.. i have the chance to get a LG Optimus 2x..is it good? would you recommend to me?

Guest tillaz

sound very very good smile.png i saw your new thread and I´m so exited smile.png

a question.. i have the chance to get a LG Optimus 2x..is it good? would you recommend to me?

it depends, if you are getting it very cheap... yes its an ok phone, BUT.. it has its problems, LG software and support are terrible and the community is dead.

if you are thinking of paying £199.99 for the phone, my advice would be not to bother... wait and get the zte era or mimosa x

i'm selling the LG O2X soon... excellent hardware but bad software and support

i made atomicmod for the o2x, has all the features of the skate version

http://www.modaco.com/topic/352036-rom-atomicmod-updated-120512/

Guest Der_Floo

it depends, if you are getting it very cheap... yes its an ok phone, BUT.. it has its problems, LG software and support are terrible and the community is dead.

if you are thinking of paying £199.99 for the phone, my advice would be not to bother... wait and get the zte era or mimosa x

i'm selling the LG O2X soon... excellent hardware but bad software and support

i made atomicmod for the o2x, has all the features of the skate version

http://www.modaco.co...updated-120512/

ok thanks :) mhh i think about it..because i must pay 200 € for it...i think i wait for new ZTE phones...or maybe the Samsung Galaxy SIII ;)

Guest tillaz

ok thanks smile.png mhh i think about it..because i must pay 200 € for it...i think i wait for new ZTE phones...or maybe the Samsung Galaxy SIII wink.png

yeah, for 200 i would look else where..

most annoying thing about the o2x is the random reboots, the mimosa x has slightly better spec and will be less than 200.

im looking to get the zte era if its released before the end of June

Guest Der_Floo

yeah, for 200 i would look else where..

most annoying thing about the o2x is the random reboots, the mimosa x has slightly better spec and will be less than 200.

im looking to get the zte era if its released before the end of June

sounds good :) maybe you can write a little review

Edit: with "with tommorow" you mean your tommorow or now? :D

Edited by Der_Floo

Guest RaTToX

Update of Atomic? Sounds cool!

Tillaz, is it possible to provide a minimized version of AtomicMod? (Without Live-Wallpaper, Lockscreen, Font-Engine, Data Usage,BackUp & Restore)

Only if you want! If not; it's ok.

personally I dont need one of these things. Everytime i uninstall these Apps 'n Tools with L2SD, but they are still listed in the Settings (Which causes an error if a accidentally open them ^^).

Greetz, RaTToX

Guest tillaz

Update of Atomic? Sounds cool!

Tillaz, is it possible to provide a minimized version of AtomicMod? (Without Live-Wallpaper, Lockscreen, Font-Engine, Data Usage,BackUp & Restore)

Only if you want! If not; it's ok.

personally I dont need one of these things. Everytime i uninstall these Apps 'n Tools with L2SD, but they are still listed in the Settings (Which causes an error if a accidentally open them ^^).

Greetz, RaTToX

yes, there will be add-on's to remove things ;)

Guest H3ROS

When you say this ROM it depends on what details you're after. Was AtomicMod released before AtomICS, yes, but AtomICS was a full Android 2.3.5 ROM with full Dolby audio and a different kernel before this version of AtomicMod. AtomicMod r13 and older is mostly Android 2.3.4 with parts of Android 2.3.5 which changed when Tillaz updated his theme to look even more ICS. To push myself even further away from anything "Atom" I've created H3 Blues which has it's own theme, own system apps, different performance tweaks etc.

So just to be clear, this isn't the new version of AtomICS as they're different ROM's with similar names.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest pdwn15

When you say this ROM it depends on what details you're after. Was AtomicMod released before AtomICS, yes, but AtomICS was a full Android 2.3.5 ROM with full Dolby audio and a different kernel before this version of AtomicMod. AtomicMod r13 and older is mostly Android 2.3.4 with parts of Android 2.3.5 which changed when Tillaz updated his theme to look even more ICS. To push myself even further away from anything "Atom" I've created H3 Blues which has it's own theme, own system apps, different performance tweaks etc.

So just to be clear, this isn't the new version of AtomICS as they're different ROM's with similar names.

ok thank you so much for the answer. Just want to ask 1 more thing about both roms. You said AtomICS was released after AtomicMod but if I'm not wrong AtomicMod is actually the best "Atom" rom. Its correct? With the update that Tillaz is gonna update today or tomorrow, AtomicMod > AtomICS? ty and sorry. I just test AtomICS and I dont wanna waste any performances with new roms :)

Guest tillaz

ok thank you so much for the answer. Just want to ask 1 more thing about both roms. You said AtomICS was released after AtomicMod but if I'm not wrong AtomicMod is actually the best "Atom" rom. Its correct? With the update that Tillaz is gonna update today or tomorrow, AtomicMod > AtomICS? ty and sorry. I just test AtomICS and I dont wanna waste any performances with new roms smile.png

its best to just try all roms and decide witch you think is best, or read the update logs to see witch rom suits you best

Guest H3ROS

AtomICS is designed for performance, battery and keeping things simple, no bloat. AtomicMod is designed to look like ICS and give you a bunch of options while trying to squeeze performance out of it. It comes down to your personal preference. H3 Blues is better than AtomICS, but you might prefer the overall theme of either AtomICS or AtomicMod.

Guest tillaz

AtomICS is designed for performance, battery and keeping things simple, no bloat. AtomicMod is designed to look like ICS and give you a bunch of options while trying to squeeze performance out of it. It comes down to your personal preference. H3 Blues is better than AtomICS, but you might prefer the overall theme of either AtomICS or AtomicMod.

i think the benchmarks speak for there self about performance... R13 still scores higher than any other 2.3.5 rom on here...

atomicmod is made for performance, battery life and gaming, with 6 colours to choose from with lots of add-ons like status bar softkeys

plus the new version comes with add-ons to remove anything you don't want