[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

After i release R14, Im going to update logicmod so it has every thing this has plus fully working Dolby and signal boost...

I will add the add-on to re-add setcpu soon and upload the removed task manager

Guest mare82

I am instal only AtomicMod=R13.zip from folder, it's cant be flash all zip folder where is other app and Custom kernel? So do i make this flash ok, or i am wrong somewhere?

Guest Wacky.ddw

Is the camera back to the old one again? because i did a titanium backup restore and the camera was broke so i reinstalled the camera.apk from the ROM. And now the skin looks like it was on R9 etc.

I know you dont like Titanium backup but it really sucks to do all settings manually again every week or so :P Again thanks Tillaz!

Edited by Wacky.ddw

tillaz is there any chance of getting the stock orange monte carlo dialler into this rom?

the predictive dialler on that was so unbeliebvably badass and lite! there are others like go dialler but they are very resource hungry.

Guest jlgmax

Is the camera back to the old one again? because i did a titanium backup restore and the camera was broke so i reinstalled the camera.apk from the ROM. And now the skin looks like it was on R9 etc.

I know you dont like Titanium backup but it really sucks to do all settings manually again every week or so :P Again thanks Tillaz!

I use Link2sd.

If I use titanium to backup my apps then reflash a new ROM, when I run a restore in Titanium will it also set up the Links in Linbk2SD or do I have to do all that manually ?

Reason for the question - if it doesnt set up the links then the job wont be able to complete in one go, as I will run out of internal memory space during the batch restore process ?

Guest Pillhead

My Phone auto downloaded my old apps, even my background was the same after flashing.

But after this, Google Play doenst work anymore. I manuelly installed the APK from R11 but it dont changed.

some tips?

As mentioned something must of gone wrong some where as atomic doesnt support app synch apparently.

@Tillaz,I am on R13 right now,and I think this is perfect.The battery life is very good,all day I have been using phone and still have over half battery.Don't know if you fixed swipe off,but it seems to be working fine in R13.No warez,to keep the haters quite.

And considering you don't even have a skate to work on now....well the dedication to your work is outstanding!

But I have no doubt there will be more,considering from sort of V4 days,every release was the last one. :lol:

My battery was fully charged at about 10am and completely flat at 7.30 with only very very light use...............no where what i normally would. Lets hope it needs a few cycles.

On a side note my 32gb cards arrived today whats the best way to use it in the phone? and please no insert it in the memory slot lol.............

Guest Redstarr1

I use Link2sd.

If I use titanium to backup my apps then reflash a new ROM, when I run a restore in Titanium will it also set up the Links in Linbk2SD or do I have to do all that manually ?

Reason for the question - if it doesnt set up the links then the job wont be able to complete in one go, as I will run out of internal memory space during the batch restore process ?

You can set up Link2SD to automatically link every new installed app. That's how I get my apps back everytime I flash: when you've flashed a new ROM, before you restore all apps with Titanium Backup, you open Link2SD, connect the EXT3-partition, go to Settings and select "Auto link". After that reboot your phone and then restore your apps.

As mentioned something must of gone wrong some where as atomic doesnt support app synch apparently.

My battery was fully charged at about 10am and completely flat at 7.30 with only very very light use...............no where what i normally would. Lets hope it needs a few cycles.

On a side note my 32gb cards arrived today whats the best way to use it in the phone? and please no insert it in the memory slot lol.............

OK you can insert your card in the sim slot, and insert your sim in your memory card!!!! ;)

Seriously, you should partition your card in two partitions.

The first one a fat32 where your data will reside.

The second one you can use ext4 with 1GB ~ 1.5GB to where you will configure your link2sd.

After that you format both partitions with the accordingly file system and start using them.

Hope you card is a class 10, or the performance is very poor.

Only class 10 cards should be used for link2sd.

It works with less performance, but you have to be very patient to load your apps.... and the overall performance of your phone will be diminished.

Hope it helped.

Guest Redstarr1

OK you can insert your card in the sim slot, and insert your sim in your memory card!!!! ;)

The second one you can use ext4 with 1GB ~ 1.5GB to where you will configure your link2sd.

After that you format both partitions with the accordingly file system and start using them.

It works with less performance, but you have to be very patient to load your apps.... and the overall performance of your phone will be diminished.

Hope it helped.

Well it works quite okay for me with a non class 10 card, it's just the boot time that's slow. And I think it's better to format to ext3, because when flashing a new rom it gets formatted to that file system anyway. Does the Skate even support ext4? Well apparently Atomic does but other roms don't.

Guest Pillhead

Hope it helped.

Its not:( i didnt realise this. Ill see how i get on with it. Thanks

Guest dealer24

Hy Tillaz !

i've got a problem with r13.

when i run the Quadrandt Advanced the 3d graphics test is not give correct picture.

the picture is grey,not color...

I'dont know whats the problem.

Sorry for my English.

post-971020-0-22242600-1332402552_thumb.

post-971020-0-85291700-1332402591_thumb.

Guest DiscoFred78

I tried Titanium and it was crappy. I do everything inside the clockworkmod and it works fine.

If you use the script posted in the thread and remove the format of the partitions then you do not need to restore anything. After a new ROM has been flashed and booted up for the first time, all I need to do is recreate the links for the Link2SD and reboot job done. :)

Also the best option for using a new card is clockworkmod too. In the advanced settings I just used the repartition option in there and set my 32GB card to 1GB ext-sd and no swap. It was formatted to ext3, so I would stick with that. :)

Guest Wacky.ddw

I tried Titanium and it was crappy. I do everything inside the clockworkmod and it works fine.

If you use the script posted in the thread and remove the format of the partitions then you do not need to restore anything. After a new ROM has been flashed and booted up for the first time, all I need to do is recreate the links for the Link2SD and reboot job done. :)

Also the best option for using a new card is clockworkmod too. In the advanced settings I just used the repartition option in there and set my 32GB card to 1GB ext-sd and no swap. It was formatted to ext3, so I would stick with that. :)

I used link2sd for a long time but since im on a 150mb system partition i dont even need link2sd, so i could also:

Make a clockworkmod backup > Flash ROM > restore data partition? This way i will only have to do all my settings since most apps dont find there setting files on the SD card after flashing a ROM.

So does the camera look different on R13 or is it back to the old one?

Guest DiscoFred78
So does the camera look different on R13 or is it back to the old one?

It is the old one, I compared the camera.apk files from R12 to R13, I guess it is because of the size. The new one is twice as big at about 850K.

I copied the newer camera.apk across from R12 and replaced it in the R13 while I was removing the clearing of the data partitions and it managed to fit. I use the TPT 2a in your guide, so dunno which memory arrangement it actually is. I also have all the removed apps included aswell.

Edited by DiscoFred78

Guest inox_od

Hello! I've installed the mod from UOT Kitchen website and it looks great except of one thing:

20120322120512.png

as you can see the bottom circle became very expanded (when I prepared mod in UOT kitchen I didn't even check to mod the bottom line of dropdown menu). How can I make it normal again (but without losing custom icons)? Thanks in advance.

BTW I use R8 of Atomic mod.

Guest daddypaul

Hello! I've installed the mod from UOT Kitchen website and it looks great except of one thing:

20120322120512.png

as you can see the bottom circle became very expanded (when I prepared mod in UOT kitchen I didn't even check to mod the bottom line of dropdown menu). How can I make it normal again (but without losing custom icons)? Thanks in advance.

BTW I use R8 of Atomic mod.

post-957627-0-51445400-1332411662_thumb.

post-957627-0-73743200-1332411672_thumb.